HD200

Anonymous
Hi

I have a brand new Sony HD200. When I put in the original P4 access card that came in the box, I get channels 100 and 500. I installed a new multi-sat dish and it works well with my RCA receiver.

However, when I go to replace the P4 access card with a working HU access card it won't allow me to do so. I can't sub the P4. I understand that the HD200 will work with HU access cards, but I don't know how to get it to work.

I am really hoping someone can help.

Have a great day.

Anonymous
sounds like your reciever has been flashed to work only with p4 cards now... Some recievers once you put a p4 in will not allow HU cards to work with them any more.... Directv send a signal within the stream that flashes the eeprom chip of the reciever.

Anonymous
So if you don't put th P4 card in the Sony HD-200
will the HU card work with it if it's not flash?

I just got one and put in the HU card first and it still did not let me use it.

What to do what to do.

-Mike

Unregistered guest
I have been working on getting this receiver to work with an HU card for a while with no luck. The Flash upgrade as you guys call it is hard wired into the system.
However I did find out that if you hold the Left + Right + Select buttons on the front down you can get to the diagnostics menu which gives you more information and allow you to clear the flash memory. However I did not find this to be of any help. I don't know much about ird's or HU cards maybe you guys can figure it out from here.
In the mean time, I love my shinny silver $800 paperweight...

Unregistered guest
I Herd Thet All The HU Card Will No longer Work At All Is This The Truth ?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us