Knight Rider Flashing Lights, PlZ Help???

Bronze Member
Username: Orbitekcomm

Post Number: 40
Im getting the knight rider lights flashing back and forth. What do I do? I just loaded the 277 bin in my pansat 2500a?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3438
can u spell F I X ?...its only posted here 5000x places!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3439
Much like this.
The instructions are for pansats, but you'll get the idea...can do with any receiver using the correct bins and loader for your receiver..

C/P

<<< The dreaded "Night Rider" lights, or an "n" appearing on the front display

This is an easy one. Load up PFL (Pansat Factory Loader 2.1,0,0). Type "key:global" (no quotes) into STB Model.....U can use any pansat loader U want...I Like BL updater 1.4... Get Pansat factory bin 222 or 224 ready to download. Turn the receiver on and click download after you see the first green light, (if that doesn't work, start again clicking download at the 2nd green light, if that doesn't work, start again clicking download at the 3rd green light). This should crack the receiver and download would begin. (Also works for anyone trying to flash the stubborn 2700a receiver for the first time).

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
Where do I get the Pansat Factory Loader from? I looked everywhere for it and couldnt find it. Thanks!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3443
unfricking believable...can anybody here do anything by themselves....or is everyone here 5 years old!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
Then do I have to download 277 bin again after that?

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 919
10-4 rich.
once it's up and running again, load the 277 bin.
Unless you have a clone, then load the clone safe which I think is the 277v1.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
I did everything as you said and Im still getting flashing lights. Why is this? It even went to 100% both times and reciever rebooted, but flashing lights wont go away. Why is that?

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 921
Try it again.
Nobody said it would be easy.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us