I only have one channel

Bronze Member
Username: Zeusthegoose

Post Number: 11
i upgraded my pansat 3500sd receiver and i only have 1 channel after i scanned what did i do wrong thanks in advance

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3262
there are a million things U could have done wrong...starting with not being aimed at the satellites!

read the manual again!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
my satellite dish has been aimed where its been for over 1 year its always worked

Gold Member

Post Number: 3267
well then U have a million minus 1 thing, to look for...its impossible to guess what is wrong!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
i redid it and i cant find an mp3 file i doesnt say newhere that i have to download an mp3 file

Gold Member

Post Number: 3274
wow...U are very lost!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
what can i say im right new i had this thing for a while and got pissed of with paying 8 bucks everytime it went down so im trying to figure this thing out myself

Gold Member

Post Number: 3276
8 bucks!...U were robbing the guy!...LMAO....U are cheap!

Bronze Member
Username: Electro99

Post Number: 55
listen LK you should read the posts !!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
no but the guy that does it has everyone going to him hes the only dealer in town he makes a lot of money neways i dont have ne tv so im screwed people try helping me but i confuse them i dont kno what im talking about thanks for trying to help tho

Bronze Member
Username: Electro99

Post Number: 59
hey you dont need the guy you can do it by your self !!!!!
do step by step download the manual for your reciver then set up everything then upload file then scan and thats it but you have to spend some time to do it other wise spend some money for the guy who is gona charge you big buck for simple job
I try to help that is all !!!!

Username: Dixon_butz

New york, New york United states

Post Number: 1
You must have done a factory default unless you haven't used that box in months. Delete all channels then rescan or or check your dish settings. Check disq settings likely 119 is one 110 is two.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us