Loosing quality on dish when i hook up bev

Username: Newfiebax

Post Number: 5
my quality on 110 & 119 is around 75 78 percent when i hook up bev my quality drops to 30 to 40 percent on 110 & 119. using pansat 3500sd with diseqc 2.0 switch. was wondering if anyone else had that problem.bev is on one dish and dish net is on aother .any help would be appreicated.thks

Bronze Member
Username: Cybercubi

Post Number: 28
I've never had that problem. I would say its probably your diseqc switch - if I were you thats the first thing i would try, unless of course you have a bad connection in your cable somewhere. Just spend a couple more bucks and get a Chieta switch, the DiSEqC brand really sucks if you ask me...

Bronze Member
Username: Electro99

Post Number: 51
let say you should set up diseq 1 commited 1 to 110 echo star and 119 echostar diseq1 commited 2 and have dish 500 ,,, bvushould be 82 diseq1 commited 3 thats what i have

Bronze Member
Username: Tadon

Dover, NJ Usa

Post Number: 28
30 to 40 percent . Mean you have a signal but
weak because loss .

frist, try home run from dish Bev direct to Receiver for verify signal drop .
1. If signal good . So due to connecter (sw), cable ....
2. If it is same (make sure use cable get good signal)30-40 percent quality .
I guess may be due to dish is not alignment /or dish point at the edge of satellite therefore signal you get only off set signal (weak signal).
I hope expert in thid group like LK, Tyler, Eva, ... will help you .

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 869
Sounds like a bad DISEqC switch.
They're cheap, both in $$ and quality.
Buy a new one and never have power to the receiver when setting it up or changing the LNB cables to it. That will cause it to crap out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us