Pansat 3500s in trouble

Username: Millertime001

Post Number: 10
I just downloaded BL's newest bin yesterday and was watching Beverly once again! Only had time to watch for an hour or so before I left for the day. Last night I came home and the reciever did'nt work. Just a black screen on the TV. (checked tv and it isn't that). The remote control does not affect the 3500s box at all. I tried powering the box on and off via the back and the front power switches and nothing. Checked the connections on rear of unit and they are good too. Since I don't have an SD card yet, I tried to reload the newest bin via my cable again, but the percentage remains at zero for amount downloaded.
When I power off the box, all lights are off, and when I power it on, the single stationary green light appears solid and stays on. What do I do?
P.S.: I left the auto roll on after loading the last bin, Is this right?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3242
I think U have a pansat 3500 CLONE! ( I know u do)....U will need to jtag it...instructiona rae at dsstester or dsscommunity...try flashing the factory bin first....good luck..

just curious...where did U buy it?...and don't say....www.pansat3500.com ...they are all clones and fakes..

Bronze Member
Username: Googi

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 49
I have the same Problem and I got these responses:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/231716.html

if it works for you tell me

Bronze Member
Username: Millertime001

Post Number: 13
On ebay from extrememico.
I honestly don't think it's a clone. If it is , it's a damn good one. The box said Pansat, The reciever says Pansat and even the small stickers for model # etc all say Pansat. It also has the hologram sticker on the front.
Any ideas what's wrong?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us