Hep LK or Eva

Username: Fredster

Post Number: 3
Having all sorts of trouble with ViewSat Xtreme.

Loaded bin: DBPSW_060605B_XTREME.PGM

All loaded well but it doesn't recognize my 61.5 (Echo 3) satellite. I can't even select it in the menu options (Installation). Furthermore all echo 7 (119) channels not working. What am I doing wrong ? When I installed I installed the bin along with a .cha and .sat files as well.

I really, really need help ! I though Viewsat was supposed to be the nec plus ultra of STB ... been a nightmare till now. Thanks in advance.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3234
Learn how to use it...its very simple..U are only one with problems..

Post Number: 4
I asked for helpful suggestions and not arrogance and petulance ... I've been at it for almost 24 hrs and believe me there is a dearth of info on ViewSat ... too bad dssrookie is down the people there are real nice about aiding their fellow testers ... LK you need a personality transplant ... on second thought forget it as you're too big an a*shole and that CAN'T be transplanted !

Gold Member

Post Number: 3243
shame on U for buying something and NOT reading about it and TESTING it before U post!...it shows your ignorance and laziness!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3244
BTW....U will be VERY embarassed when U learn the 2 second simple fix!

Post Number: 5
Simple question: why are you here ?

Get a life ... I went to dsstester and downloaded the second fix ... it doesn't load on my receiver I only get ----- on STB after loading.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3248
U have nite rider lights...incorrect bin loading procedure by U...flash the factory bin CORRECTLY this time...the nite rider lights will go away!

Then read your manuals again...

Post Number: 6
BTW how am I supposed to test a box if I don't own it ... answer that brain surgeon ?

And, if I remember correctly you were gushing with praise over Viewsat and bashing Pansat this past week ... on your recommendation (what a mistake that was) I bought the piece of crap .... you gave some gall ... no wonder nobody here likes you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3250
U are an idiot...Viewsat make a GREAT receiver...its not Viewsats fault that U didn't read and are stupid!

Post Number: 7
DSS tester file description reads as follows:

"Load and go with the latest bin. Factory default first, load 060605B, load .sat, load .cha. Also included loading instructions and the Viewsat guide for dummies which explains how to setup the receiver after programming for 119, 110, 91, and 82."

I reloaded that .... it loads fine ... but it doesn't work....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us