Sat only at 22%

Username: Lgs500

Nyc

Post Number: 3
I uploaded the new bin from ds*tester.com for my pansat 2700a. I entered the same codes which were working a couple of days ago.. I followed the instructions eva diaz posted, however after doing satellite scan my receiver can't pick up any transponders? how do i fix this? thanks in advance

Bronze Member
Username: Cybercubi

Post Number: 18
luis-
Are you using a stationary dish or motorized? Did you set the correct diseqc setting? did you scan for ALL and not just FTA?

Nyc

Post Number: 4
i have a stationary, as far as the correct diseqc setting, i apoligize i'm not sure how to set that.....i did scan for all, can u show me how to set it correctly, thanks bro

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Well, I think you just go to Menu and look for a Antena Setup option, which should then take you to the antena options, and diseqc is one of them (not too sure how pansat menu is configured). But are you using a diseqc switch? I mean do you have more than one LNB connected to the receiver?

Nyc

Post Number: 6
yes

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Ok, well I have no idea about your setup, although I think you just need to set the correct diseqc for the bird you are scanning; so check your cables coming from your lnb's and see which port of the diseqc switch they go into.. if you have a dual lnb DN setup, then the lnb to the left (as you stand behind the dish) is for 119, and the one to the right is for the 110 bird. So then set the correct diseqc port number in your Menu... Let me know if your setup is diff...

Bronze Member
Username: Hawks134

Post Number: 35
Which diseqc should it be on for the dual DN setup?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us