Have Pansat 2500a working yet....?

Username: Viet004

Post Number: 7
I be able to get my pansat 2700a working fine, but i can't find the new bin anywhere for pansat 2500a if there are any new key or bin please tell me.... Pansat 2700a INSTRUCTION please read post ( pansat 2700a working great) the bin are in there, and the direction is under pansat 2700A 61.5,110,119 WORKING GREAT.....

Bronze Member
Username: Cosmic_ray

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 41
For BIN PANSAT 2700A

http://www.pansatusa.com/download.htm

Post Number: 10
oh common i'm asking for pansat 2500a I already told pansat 2700a is working.. but thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
oh comeon i'm asking for pansat 2500a I already told pansat 2700a is working.. but thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Trucker

Post Number: 34
yes try going to pantecf2a.com

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3168
get the 277 bin for the 2500 at ANY Dss site!....where do u get your files normally?..

www.dsstester.c*om

Username: Ulises

Toronto, ON Canada

Post Number: 1
Need bin for pansat 2700A please help me.

Username: Dwarf

Post Number: 6
yes, I also need bin for pansat 2700A please help us!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
the link is up top, I'll try to post it again, my computer working with the .com on the back....
try this everyone http://www.dss*central.net/files/index.php?act=view&id=1122.com
wait for the download sign at the bottom

Bronze Member
Username: Gsj

Post Number: 12
i have a problem?? help me
i download new bin and i scan 61.5 and 119 because i did factory setting, now i got some channels but not all. how i get other channels. i have ariza 700.

Username: Vong86

Post Number: 2
Is there a key for the megasat pro??

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 46
MIGUEL !

http://www.dsscentral*net/files/index.php?act=view&id=1122

(Note: replace * by .)

For Latest BIN for PANSAT 2700A

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 49
MIGUEL !

Try following link, otherwise send me email....

For BIN PANSAT 2700A

http://www.pansatusa.com/download.htm

Bronze Member
Username: Hawks134

Post Number: 27
Anyone have the key: global or bl v 1.4 loader

hawks134@hotmail.com

Username: Kanthan

Post Number: 4
can someone tell me if X-85BL_060609_277_au_api_ is a clone safe bin.

i used it on my pansat 2500a clone, and it was up and running for 2 minutes and then i lost the power. Can't turn it back on.

any help is appreciated.

Bronze Member
Username: Nalbouz

Post Number: 50
the one is safe is 277T not 277, you killed your box , you need to read and read andread what to do now,

My box is fortec ul cloned to pansat 2500 and the file 277T working

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3207
U must now Jtag...lengthy time consuming process involves soldering, MUCH reading, and patience!...good luck...all DSS site except here has the Jtag info..

Username: Hellas

Post Number: 3
i need a uploader for 2500 pansat clone to download new bin

Bronze Member
Username: Tadon

Dover, NJ Usa

Post Number: 22
JTAG and Fortec/Pansat receivers

FTA receivers have TSOPs just as standard Echostar IRDs do. Normally, the TSOP is written to using the RS232 port on the back of the receiver. However, there are times when repairs are necessary'"such as when you accidentally write a Lifetime Ultra boot file to a Lifetime original. Anytime you corrupt the boot file, you must use the JTAG to fix the flash on the TSOP. The software for the JTAG when used with the FTA receiver is Jkeys, the same software used for IRDs.

Here's what you will need to build a JTAG:

1) Five A¼ watt 100-ohm resistors.
2) Cat-6 wire or six separate wires'"your preference
4) DB-25 male connector
5) Decent soldering skills
6) Dremel tool (optional)

And here are the steps to constructing the JTAG:

Step 1: With all materials assembled, solder pins 18-25 of the DB-25 together. Make sure each pin is soldered with a generous strip of solder connecting all of them together. Be sure, however, not to touch the solder to any of the other pins.

Step 2: Take the five resistors and solder them to pins 2, 3, 4, 5, and 13.

Step 3: Separate the Cat-6 wire into six separate wires. Solder five of them to the resistors that you soldered to the DB-25 in Step 2.

Step 4: Solder the 6th wire to the solder strip that you created in Step 1.

Step 5: Use a Dremel tool to mount the JTAG to the back of the receiver. Cut out a space large enough for the DB-25 to fit snugly. Drill two smaller holes to fit the screws to the DB-25 and you have your JTAG mounted to your receiver.

Step 6: If you don't have a Dremel tool or don't want to invest in one, just be sure your wire is long enough to reach from the JTAG solder points (on the top of the IRD motherboard) to the back of the receiver. When you close up your receiver, it will hang outside the box in the back.

Step 7: Now that the JTAG is built, you will have to solder it to the receiver. The advantage to the FTA receiver over an IRD is that the JTAG solder points are factory marked at the JTAG area on the top of the motherboard. Solder according to the following:

DB-25 Pin 2 to JTAG Pin 9 (on receiver)
DB-25 Pin 3 to JTAG Pin 11
DB-25 Pin 4 to JTAG Pin 14
DB-25 Pin 13 to JTAG Pin 15
DB-25 Pin 5 to JTAG Pin 19
DB-25 Pins 18-25 to Ground

Be sure to also ground the R28 resistor. It is located next to the crystal (corner nearest the JTAG pins. This will help prevent DCU Peek errors. You must only ground this resistor when JTAGging and disconnect when operating.

You'll need a version of Jkeys that supports the FortecStar Lifetime flash. This can be downloaded from the forums.
Consult the forums for more info specific to files you will need to flash. They will be different depending on what receiver you're using and what the problem is that caused it to be necessary to JTAG.

(credit to Expert By Dipper)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us