COOLTEC

Username: Naren3001

Post Number: 5
ANT HELO FOR COOLTEC 4000?

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 782
Yes the 277T bin released this morning works on the Fortec Ultra...it converts that Ultra into a pansat 2500 clone...U get a better screen and more menu options with the pansat clone bins too..U must read the "Pansat" topic area for info about set default key and autoroll bins and manually entereing keys...this is an autoroll bin and hopefully U won't have to ever manually enter jkeys again..

here are ALL the new Pansat bins (old bins too)and the BL updater 1.4 for loading them...there are other uploaders also..U must register first FREE at [link removed]

Username: Koooltec

Post Number: 10
am still waiting for the fixed new bin , its getting on my nerve , no one is even helping, Is there a cooolsat clone safe bin out yet or not? its a yes or no question ,please help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
so eva , are u saying that the pannsat clone bin will work on the cooltec? thats weird , since cooltec is a clone of cooolsat ?

Post Number: 6
please someone help, how to load new bin in cooltec 4000?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
naren , did u get the new bin? tell me where u got it from? toload it u need to have the cable first , do u ?

Post Number: 7
yes i got the bin from curious-contraptions.com and i have got the nul cable, stb loader but i dont know wether ihave to load same as i load .stb file

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
i think u do , did u try it , btw i went to that website , but which file did u download? can u please give me the name of it

Post Number: 8
Ataw,
The file is here, people say it is working fine but i am unable to load through my stb loader

Get File Here:
[link removed]

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3149
hey EVA...whats with U copy/pasting ALL MY posts like U did here!...the members here don't want copy/pastes...I got crucified for allegedly doing it, even with MY own ORIGINAL posts!....U do it blantantly everyday with every post that I write!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
yeah i checked out this thread , but they are not saying if it works on our cooltecs , amscared to put it in and then it goes bye bye , not to mention this is my first time doing all this . but if u got it working , be the nice kid that comes bak and says it worked perfectly, lol thanks alot for your help, yet if i get it working i will post it here too , takecare

Username: Mvr

Post Number: 1
hi!

any news on the cooltec BIN.I still cannot see any channels

Gold Member

Post Number: 3260
The 277T bin will kill the cooltec receivers!...and there is NO cooltec files released yet!...these sites will have them first

[link removed]

www.fta-clones.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 3272
Cooltec is a useless receiver that has NOT had a new bin since 7 months ago...why should they have a new fix now..!

Post Number: 2
Is it safe for me to switch to another receiver?. I have no problems.But LK can you please guide me which receiver to choose and is the best?

Thanks in advance for the advise

Gold Member

Post Number: 3278
Dreambox 500
Viewsat Extreme
Coo*lsat 6000

Post Number: 3
Do you know some places where i can buy Viewsat Extreme and how much does it cost?..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3281
www.globalwholesales.biz ...$145

Post Number: 4
someone has offered me arisa receiver for 150 dollars.Is it worth buying?

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 849
is it made of gold?
If so, then yes.
If not, no it's not.

Username: Dixon_buts

Moon Base Alpha 1, Red Square Mars

Post Number: 2
Not yet

Post Number: 5
you mean its too expensive for arisa receiver?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3284
sorry its..

http://www.globalwholesalers.biz/

http://www.globalwholesalers.biz/receivers.htm

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 850
You can get a much better receiver for the same price, or just a little bit more.
I wouldn't do it, unless it was made of gold.

Bronze Member
Username: Kato1

Post Number: 21
i guess iam sh@t out of luck with my cooltec,,i guess i have to go shopping per L.K. thanks .
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us