Pansat 2700a - Can't see 110 and 119 together - Solution

Bronze Member
Username: Sarge_in

Post Number: 15
I had posted this thread a while back on 110 and 119 woes:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/212683.html

i was finally able to resolve this, so just wanted to post the solution for anyone else having same issues.

After extensive testing and trying all kinds of settings, switches etc, i figured that my 2700 just doesn't like the switch inbuilt in the DPP twin LNB. Note that a few people have posted success with this, so ur results may be one way or the other.

I finally got the thing working with the DPP44 switch. You can get it for about $120 from ebay. and then have one cable go from DPP LNB port 1 to port 1 of the DPP44 (for 119), have another cable go from DPP LNB port 2 to DPP44 port 2 (for 110), and one cable from the other dish pointed at 148 go to port 3. Then setup the switch as per install instructions with power inserter on the Receiver port 1 etc, and have any port connected to your boxes. I have port 1 connected to power inserter and then to the 2700. Port 2 is feeding a 522 receiver through diplexers and separators. And another cable on port 3 for future expansion. This setup works great and I am now able to get all the channels from all 3 satellites. Just make sure you have the diseqc settings correct in the 2700 to match your setup.

Note that when i first scanned the birds, i did not get a few channels; but that was because of weak signal on some transponders. i figured which transponders were missing and did a TP scan for those transponders and got ALL the channels now.

Cheers!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us