Hashhu gone

Bronze Member
Username: Woofy

Peterborough, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 25
Hmmm..is it just me or has Hashhu disappeared?

Bronze Member
Username: A10

Post Number: 49
Its down or gone...LK was saying this for awhile....read the thread by LK here about that!.their database was just stolen and TDG is back from jail there..stay away from there if they come back up!

Username: Jmontana

Post Number: 7
yes its gone!!
well you can run but you can't hide!!
but i think they will comeback!

Bronze Member
Username: Woofy

Peterborough, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 26
well at least dsscommunity is still online.

Post Number: 9
will be next!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
Dsscommunity is never going away...Soullez and atr-killer (owners)have been around a long time and are cautious and sensible...they do NOT allow buying and selling which is very smart legally!..the mods and admins have expertise in all areas...and the sponsors are very well known to the owners..so it cannot help but be a very reputable site with a long history!

Every site that has ever went down had internal problems, scams, or took too many risks..Dsscommunity has none of those weaknesses..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
LK thru A10 warned U all to stay away from Hashhu..in fact U stupidbush aka Jmontana laughed at him, when he posted that...stupid , your nick fits U well!...U know nothing about anything!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/214619.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
big deal!! so what...lk and hashhu and dsscommunity it's like a mob! when one is down will take everyone with him! it's matter of time dsscommunity will go , lk as weel.. read my lips!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
U are dumber than dumb!..LMAO...go play in traffic!

BTW...U have to be doing something illegal to go down...unless u have money hungry owners or thieves there, who would steal and sell the members and site's database!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
well you have to be stupid to give anywebsite your real information, all my e mails are not thru! olso i never entered anyweb site with my real IP! including this site! hey you have to be smart before you enter any satellite sites! got it?Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
You and your dumb grandfather there ...go away ...U bother me...it looks like we have dumb and dumber here!...anyone who posts George W picture as a sign of smart and intelligent, has millions of brain cells missing and dead!....thats like a picture of Howard Stern promoting virginity!...or Madonna promoting safe sex!...its a contadiction of itself!

BTW...U got them them Dumbo ears too?...he could fly with those flaps...

Silver Member
Username: Rzoo4u2c

Post Number: 159
So what is the big deal ?

Username: Dome~

Post Number: 1
Several sites are shut down!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1836
Gee...I wonder why?....thick as a brick Jethro!

Username: Dome~

Post Number: 2
fsfta.c*om
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us