Hashhu..stay away from

Bronze Member
Username: Warthog

Post Number: 12
HashHU database // 2006-04-01
It looks like that hashhu database has been sold to other companies which does not look good considering what is going on out there.... NagraVision and DTV are going heavy handed after sites and possible hackers and having this database available for sale poses a huge security risk for the members at that site.
It looks like 2 possible scenario...

Number one is that one of the admins took the databse, left the site and sold it others.
Number two is that hashhu guy himself wanted to make quick money and did this.
In any event it is bad situation and it should not happen.

Username: Jmontana

Post Number: 3
stop your crap!

Bronze Member
Username: Fruitcakes

Post Number: 54
of course they sell off emails...all the sites do it...how do you thing they make their money?...thats why when you sign up at a dss site, give them a email that you hardly use...or you will be getting spam in no time...another shitty site that does this is dssscommunity.com, fcuking wankers over there...ROTF

Username: Tup14

Richland, WA United States

Post Number: 6
I,ve been a member of this site and HashHU for a few years and have never had any problems with Hashu, go ahead and compare the sites and tell me which one is better. (no contest)

Ong Tu

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 401
a10plane your post is a copy and paste from satscams and was proven to be false. This is a rumour that has been proven false.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
NOT true.is NOT false!.show me where proven false!.IRVIN the top admin for years just left , he's so fed up and says so.have U read his posts?.TDG is back from jail there.when Irvin left/leaves, you know its time to go.MUCH trouble over there at hashhu.I used to promote it,but you watch, they are going down next!.mark my words. IF you don't believe me ask LK.he said same thing here.I thought you were his friend, now you betray his trust and statements,now that LK has left here for good.some freind.

Silver Member

Post Number: 405
what are you saying tdg rated them out?LK is my friend but I have read the thread 2 days ago and satscams posted that there was no proof of this happening. As for tdg being a rat well that has not been proven either from what I seen. Only lots of speculation. Only time will tell. But I here you everyone is worried the tdg ratted on people.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
BTW.TDG and wife are broke and crack heads (drug charges,last jail bid).they need the money.TDG has ratted before to DTV to get lighter sentence, a few years ago, the first time he went to jail.All this is common public information,why do you defend hashu and TDG.another pirates den scenario.all junkies will do anything for money.

Silver Member

Post Number: 406
But they are giving hitec a real hard time about everything.

Silver Member

Post Number: 407
I hear what you are saying but tdg said he was charged with after the fact because of some chick at a party or something. Well most of the deALERS THAT ARE IN THIS ARE CROOKS.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
I just went to hashu to show U what Iriv has postednumerous times, but all those posts are now deleted.I'm sure someone got to him.

lriv
Sir Smokes Alot Join Date: Sep 2001

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
hitec and TDG are buds in crime and scams!

Username: Thedssguy

Somewhere, Florida U.S.

Post Number: 1
Hahahaha, You people are a RIOT! Never been busted by FEDs, no Pacer on me, no RAT here. I'm sure some people would wish that on me, just like some people register and use other peoples names. I just got off the phone with Warthog and that ain't him posting bogus, garbage info. Get a life losers.. Hashhu had a hardrive crash and will be back up soon. The rest of this garbage is just that, GARBAGE!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1889
Well then I have ESP cause I said a week ago that Hashhu was going down!....hard drive crash!...c'mon quit the BS...and Clearwater and county jail sucks, don't it!

Somewhere, Florida U.S.

Post Number: 2
This will be mny last post on this garbage site. Yeah, Driving while license suspended sucks, so does 30 days, but we live & learn. As for Hashhu, call Shinru (the host) and they will verify the server crash. We now return you to your regularly scheduled garbage form this garbage site... Peace... losers..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1891
so does VOP...and possession..30 day bid for VOP and possession is unheard of ...unless of course U have previous OLD friends and "relationship" that U can "renew" again...once a rat always a rat!

Somewhere, Florida U.S.

Post Number: 3
I never posssessed anything, dick. Do some research idiot. I'm outta here, deleting my account.. Cya losers...

Bronze Member
Username: Jmontana

Post Number: 19
oh shiit that doesn't look good!

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1381
Now LK you quit lying on them boys at hashu.

LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 1893
TDG is a snake!...VOP (violation of probation) and possession of drugs...and does ONLY 30 days...something stinks in Clearwater and Hashhu..Hashhu members are good people but the ownership and TDG suck...TDG sucks the life out of everything he touches!...and he is behind ALL their problems...and who gets popped 4 years go by Dave and the law, and everybody goes down but TDG, who has only short bid again and most charges dismissed after "plea bargain"...another word for "dime dropping"....

and how was I posting a week or 10 days ago that Hashu was going dixie!...I am NOT Ms Cleo!...server/hard drive crash, my azz!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
quit pizzing people off LK you fcuking weekend millionare....you don't know jack-shiite, sounds like you have too much time on your hands. Maybe find yourself a new hobby that you can afford...like picking worms for fishing, or re-painting your trailer...ROTF

Gold Member

Post Number: 1917
I'll take up "tap dancing" on your fagget face!...come on down for a few rehearsals!....U know the place in Key Largo...Carribean Club!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
Is that like a "Blue Oyster" club, if so I'll meet you at your local Dunkin Donuts instead...ROTF
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us