Programs

If I buy my own unit from radio shack and install it myself can I then call and get programs.I will be leaving for several months and then come back.I will do this for most of this year and next .Here then gone ,back here for a month or so then gone again and so forth.I do not want a contract where I pay for programs when I am not here.Does anyone know how this works? Thanks

Anonymous
radio shack can not sell without a contract. Not sure if Directv would send you equipment without you agreeing to 1 year agreement

Derek
Go to Directv's site. They will refer you to two vendors who will sell you equipment without a contract. You will get the "existing customer" price which will be higher. Some stores will sell you returns also.

You can also buy at Sony, Philips, RCA's web site but those will be the highest prices.

Anonymous
I've got a programmer and i'm using extreme hu 3.5. I've loaded all the files needed for it but it still says device not detected and i have checked the connections and setting. can anyone help me with this problem.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us