Autoroll reached 62,000 percent

Username: Adilson

Brockton, Ma Usa

Post Number: 1
Can anybody tell me why my autorol will not stop. It reached 62,473 % before i just gave up. But it only roles for when i am on Nick or any adult channel all my other channels are working fine.

Username: Warthog

Post Number: 6
its EXCITED

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 346
WHY WOULD YOU ALLOW IT TO EVEN GO THAT FAR (DAMN).
Would you not think something was not going to work after the first 1000%.

Username: Bootlegman

Post Number: 4
reset your keys, they have changed and need to be set back to the old ones, everthing will work fine

Brockton, Ma Usa

Post Number: 2
I know how to enter the keys but i dont know what the "old ones" are do i just select set default?

Brockton, Ma Usa

Post Number: 3
Please disregard my last posting i got it thank guys

Username: Palji

How did you reset the keys?
Thanks

Brockton, Ma Usa

Post Number: 4
Palji
go Menu-parental cont- select secound pin option- enter 0000- go down to Nagra 2- on key number 00 then enter 9E 5B 7A 77 C0 FE 91 CA
4D 2A DC 33 D4 CD E3 75
Then go back to key number and click righ to get 01 go back down and enter C5 6C 66 89 3A 32 D0 C9
24 2B F0 4F 03 68 06 92

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Of course someone from Rocky Marciano's home town would know!

Username: Overthehill

I also had the same problem where several channels are scrambled or 'waiting for pictures'. By MANUALLY enter key 01 as mentioned above (key 00 stays same as before) things are all fine now. But my point is it does NOT seem to autoroll, what is this autoroll feature really capable of ? My bin is 143 (not 143t).

Username: Overthehill

Forgot to say thanks to all the people here especially Rodrigues who posted the keys.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
The keys have NOT changed, thats why the autoroll does not work and the same manually entered keys are working.DN is slowly changing the ACTIVE key to Key 01, but keys can't roll until DN gets done playing around..Those same keys have been posted here for 1 month.If people took the time to read, they would know that. Those are NOT new keys!

Bronze Member
Username: Dxv1988

MA

Post Number: 12
How come we have to manually enter key for bin 143? Isn't it autoroll?

Username: Booji

Post Number: 5
My bin is
JoeDish_Ultra_ Pan Jan_16_20
and I only have 8 spaces for 00 and for 01
How can I put in all 16 keys in 00 and 01?
Do i need a new bin?
Whats the new bin I have an Eagle Star Clone ????

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
David, you are not serious, are you?

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/214809.html

The keys have NOT changed, thats why the autoroll does not work with older bins like yours, and the same manually entered keys are working.DN slowly changed the ACTIVE key to Key 01, but could not roll until DN got done playing around, as they have in the past with autorolls..Those same keys have been posted here for 1 month.If people took the time to read, they would know that. Those are NOT new keys, just a switch from key 00 to key 01 as the ACTIVE key!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
146 is the 2700 newest bin,and 143 worked/works great for the 3500 (nobody had any problems if they were using the latest bins)

Username: Headwound

North bay, Ontario Canada

Hey guy's I have the digiwave 7000 and I am so confused. I have the 9E 5B 7A 77 C0 FE 91 CA
4D 2A DC 33 D4 CD E3 75 key's in and i get all the lower channels. if I put in the C5 6C 66 89 3A 32 D0 C9 24 2B F0 4F 03 68 06 92. I get the movie channels but lose everything thing else. I am not getting the two key's togeather thing. I have always entered just one key. I go system settings then hit my red button which gets me into my key's. Then I go niagra 2 dishnetwork. I then have key00 where i put in my key. The only other options I have is keym1 and key x1. I have never had a problem for the 8 months I have been getting key's from you guy's can anyone help. I do not have autoroll nor do I want it. I am happen putting it in by hand.

Bronze Member
Username: Dxv1988

MA

Post Number: 13
Thanks A10plane, I apreciated for your help.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
slickster..Both keys are Active..key 00 and key 01..DN does this immediately before the main key change..U should be able to enter both keys, just like a Pansat, cools*at or viewsat
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us