ACTIVE key change..was a problem and now fixed

Bronze Member
Username: Warthog

Post Number: 36
It was a simple key change (Active key from 00 to 01) by DN which created WAY more problems than it should have. People refused to switch to the newest bins and payed for it. Nobody with latest bins should have went down.

DN was just changing the ACTIVE key to Key 01 from Key 00, but the keys have been the same for a very long time.

IF you were using an older bin, then go in and rename the sats. This stops the autoroll. Then key Nagravision 2, and enter the Dishnet keys, hit OK, then exit out. BUT you should be using the newest autoroll, then you never would have had any problems.

N 0101 00: was active since 3-17
9E 5B 7A 77 C0 FE 91 CA 4D 2A DC 33 D4 CD E3 75

N 0101 01: was inactive since 3-17
C5 6C 66 89 3A 32 D0 C9 24 2B F0 4F 03 68 06 92 ...new ACTIVE key now

Username: Rajul

Des plaines, Il Cook

Post Number: 1
hello
how long tiem take for down load via computer thru on pansat 2700 .. can you let me know . how long takt tiem and how to start all down load program on 2700 pansat
please explain me fully. so i can try and fix my pansat 2700 so i can see my program.
please send me fully information to down load and and set up on my TV and Setelite cable so i can enjoy progam
thank's

Username: Opp

Post Number: 10
dude ... so your saying.........Nag 2 provider ID 00 01 ........Key number 00 should read ..........9E 5B 7A 77 C0 FE 91 CA , and Key number 01 should read .........4D 2A DC 33 D4 CD E3 75 ..........is that what your saying ??? cause i am lost here , i am slowly losing channelsand if i want to watch something on a dropped i have togoand change my codes keys ...

Username: Tbedoya

Bayonne, Nj Us

which keys are working , ans specialy international channels

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
N2 is 0101, not 00 01.and use key 01 as the active key, not key 00.I can't make it any simpler.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
you can't make it any simplerer but i am using the FLU which i believe is different from your shizzel i tried it your way,but there is no love i feel i am going have to wait till the old keys completly die

Username: Mysticm

I have a Fortec, but I have no idea what bin it's been flashed with.

When I go to parental controls and enter 0000 in the second pin and go into Nagravision 2, after I set that to the keys for Dish Network, I have 4 different places to enter keys, specifically,

Nagra-1 00, Nagra-1 01, Nagra-2 00, and Nagra-2 01, each of these keys can take up to 8 of those double digits,

I tried setting up

9E 5B 7A 77 C0 FE 91 CA in N-1 00,
4D 2A DC 33 D4 CD E3 75 in N-1 01,
C5 6C 66 89 3A 32 D0 C9 in N-2 00,
24 2B F0 4F 03 68 06 92 in N-2 01,

but out of like 300 channels I only get the HBO's and Showtime channels. Can anybody help?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Tudor ........ the first 2 sets of codes will get you mostof the channels the thesecond set of codes will get you HBO and showtime plus XXX channels only use the N2 .... i am having the same problem as you so i have no clue how to resovle the problem

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
If you enter both keys correctly, then you will get all the channels..These are BOTH nagra 2 (0101-00...0101-01) keys...both are active now..Pansats and most recivers have 4 lines for the 2 keys.

9E 5B 7A 77 C0 FE 91 CA in Key 00,
4D 2A DC 33 D4 CD E3 75 in Key 00

C5 6C 66 89 3A 32 D0 C9 in Key 01,
24 2B F0 4F 03 68 06 92 in key 01,

Username: Hawaiian_time

I think that everyone who is having problems with keys are using outdated bins. They don't realize that the new bins have 2 sets of keys for 00 and 01 which are for N2 ONLY. 4 sets altogether for N2. The latest auto roll bins for Pansats can be found at Future-FTA.in#o (sub f for #). Bins work great with no problems so far.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
that's the whole point dawg , the fortec only has 2 enter spots on the Nag 2 Key 00and Key 01 so you can only enter one or the other code

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1828
Then use the 273T pansat bin safe for Ultra's..there will be 4 lines!...and listen to warthog (A10plane)...he's one of the bestat all the DSS sites!...and all new bins since October have the 4 lines..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
ok so what is a 273T pansat bin ?? warthog is the man as so are you I know of it , but i did not program my box so i am learning as i go

Bronze Member
Username: Sva

Post Number: 15
It's the file you need to flash your receiver, get at dsstester or dsscommunity

Username: Jna

Santiago, Nuevo Leon Mexico

I have a viewsat and I'm not able to see the HBO package does any one knows what I can do to see it again thanks in advance.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
OK i got it downloaded onto my laptop as a zip file , now i need a RS-232C cable , i searched it online but i found no pix of it , i know they probably sell it at the shack , i guess i follow the intructions whick LK posted before

Gold Member

Post Number: 1830
From the Fortec files area at dsscommunity.c*om.forums, download the 273T bin and BL 1.4 updater...using a straight (not null modem) cable with DB9 female ends, upload the receiver, scan the satellites and watch TV...any Fortec user would know this after 2 hours in the hobby..

BTW...the laptop computer probably will NOT work...U need a SERIAL port, not usb...anyone who read for 15 minutes would have known that!

Obviously U don't care and are a typical plug n play lazy guy..well give up this hobby now AND SUBSCRIBE TO CABLE TV, unless u are willing to sacrifice alot of time READING every week!...its an ongoing constant requirement!

Post Number: 2
I've been searching on a few forums, but I can't find an actual download link for the 273T bin file, everyone's just talking about it or providing support for it, even though they don't really say how to set it up. Can someone post a link to it and some quick instructions as to setting it up on your box?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
hahahaha , this is why I love you . i love it when you belittle the others and i am not shallow to not accept your dis ....... cause it is true i am a lazy plug and play guy , reading is not my forte . none the less i do listen to your wisdom and appreciate it and as i said accept your ridicule . Somy next question , should i buy the koolsat 5000 or 6000 ?? or do you have a better receiver you know of.

Post Number: 3
Gah, thanks LK, I posted before refreshing the site, my bad.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1832
Chris...I pull NO punches...I call a spade a spade..U are man enough to admit your faults or weaknesses....most people aren't and take my honesty as an insult, which it isn't, if its truth!...I hate cars and am a terrible mechanic, I can diagnose the problems, but my brain, tools and cars just don't synch together well..I admit this and know it a weak area of mine...and I laugh when others recognize this weaknesses..I can laugh at myself and the truth!...nothing wrong with some flaws as long as U can admit them!...I'd rather jump out an airplane than change my spark plugs!...

Unfortunately in this hobby,READING is a MUST....there are NO shortcuts...but after initial 20 hours of reading, it gets easier, then simple and enjoyable to program or help others..I hate READING myself, except SPORTS!

Pansat 3500 or coo*lsat 5000

BTW...I rejuvenated and old thread here...manually Inputtting the keys for most receivers..follow the steps and then its cake!

Username: Sonai

Tudor,
Si eu am ceva probleme...........am incercat sa pun codurile dar la mine e invers ,ce ai tu la N1 ,eu am la N2,am incercat sa le inversez dar am pierdut si ce aveam pina acum,asa ca am schimbat pe ale mele
Multumesc,Mihaela

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
ya man thanks , bring the car and tools over i will change the plugs , not sure if i stick wires back in the right spot but hey learn as you go hahaha .oh by the way i will probably get the 5000 and not have to worry about my obsolite receiver

Username: Hawaiian_time

I used a Laptop to upload a bin into my Pansat 2500. Used a serial/USB adaptor. So it is possible to use a laptop. For the 2500 anyway, I haven't tried it on my other receiver yet. But I'm pretty sure it will not work for all receivers.

Username: Airman2006

Hi all, Got the Lifetime Ultra here, did the uploaded the X-85CS_060318_273T_GC_DN_BEV_RTN_TVE_4sec_api(N).bin file after I did the 272 one. I still get scrambled notice. And now i see no place to address numbers. Whats up with this? Very new at this. Any help with be appreciated

Username: A10

Post Number: 6
U must scan the satellites...then use the Pansat method of inputting keys which is explained in the other thread here about inputting keys..

Also usb adapters rarely work to flash receivers!..U got very lucky!

Username: Rick54

My usb/serial converter works, seems a lot slower than my desktop, but it works.

Post Number: 4
Mihaela,
Ce am inteles este ca dace vrei HBO si Showtime trebuie sa pui cheia care incepe cu C5 in N-2 si aia care incepe cu 24. Dar daca vrei PPV si marea parta din chanale trebuie sa pui celelalte kei la N-2, si in altfel, orice keie care pui la N-1 nu face nimic, deci, doar poti sa pui una din keiele care iei au scris aicea. Ma duc acuma sa-mi schimb programul de-la Fortecul meu ca sa ami 4 linii la N-2, si casa pot sa pun toate keile, LK a scris niste lucruri despre upgradeare programului. Scuza ma ca nu pot sa vorbesc Romaneste asea da bine dar am plecat din Romania chind aveam 8 ani. Servus si noroc.

Username: Joebert25

alright, I changed the sat names to Echo 7 and Echo 6.8 nad made sure the keys are corrent under N2. Still not getting channels. In fact today I am not getting any before I tried changing name. so it has gotten worse. When I do a scan it is not picking up any TV channels only radio. I have the 273T bin. is that the latest? If not please tell me what the latest is. Do I need a new channel list maybe? Any more ideas?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
When I do a scan it is not picking up any TV channels only radio...that should give you a clue!

Post Number: 5
a clue to what I am sorry it does not

Bronze Member
Username: Mzakcat

Post Number: 16
warthog - a10plane - new names for old member? or is posting your new hobby.

Username: Cp3n15

I do not get all the channel (some are still scrambled) but this method does get some channel
Step1: Download Blacklist Updater 1.4 and X-85CS_060318_273T_GC_DN_BEV_RTN_TVE_4sec_api(N).bin
from dsstester *com (replace the asterisk with '.')
Step2: Update your reciever with the bin via RS232 female female (not nullmodem). The mode you want is bin mode.
Step3: Go plug in the reciver and navigate to parental control, go to parental code 2 and enter whatever code you have that should bring up the encryption options.
Step4: Choose Nagravision 2 and enter the following code:
Provider 0101
Key 00
9E 5B 7A 77 C0 FE 91 CA
4D 2A DC 33 D4 CD E3 75
Key 01
C5 6C 66 89 3A 32 D0 C9
24 2B F0 4F 03 68 06 92

You should get alot chanel that was missing. However there are some that are still scrambled, I do not know the sollution for that

Username: Myhair

Hi LK,

would you please tell me what is the Newest Bin for the Pansat 3500S? I'm using Bin 239 and I'm not sure if this one autoroll or not. thank you and have a nice day.

Username: Toto132

what is the latest bev keys?
thank you...

ok I loaded 273t again and a new channel list and there was no channels so I reset to factory and now I have channels but not everything but htat will be ok for now. I noticed however that the skins have ALOCK on them. How do I fix this do I have to load the channel list again?

Post Number: 5
Actually, after reading LK's second last message and putting that together with some info I already had I went and bought a normal female/female serial cable, downloaded bl and the newest 273t bin, clicked download bin as soon as the first light came on, went into parental controls, set default keys, and the keys I had in there were already preset for some weird reason, as well as my old channel list. In the end, everything worked perfectly, so thanks LK for saving weeks and weeks worth of reading :P.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
273T has the present keys, thats why they worked!...as I stated in 50 posts here, the keys have NOT changed since 3-17, just key 01 is now active..273T was released 3-18..somp epeople here are SO stupid and just don't read!...and channel lists don't go away when you change bins, like you did!

Username: Canadian

Short term, if you want HBO, ESPN, etc. back, just enter the 01 keys in 00. You will lose the channels you now have, but you will be watching HBO, ESPN, etc.

When you want to switch back, just enter the 00 keys you just wrote over.

Simple.

Username: Canadian

Short term, if you want HBO, ESPN, etc. back, just enter the 01 keys in 00. You will lose the channels you now have, but you will be watching HBO, ESPN, etc.

When you want to switch back, just enter the 00 keys you just wrote over.

Simple.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
As I've explained a million times here DN is playing games!...BOTH keys are ACTIVE...that means some channels work on key 00 and some on kley 01...so therefore U will be missing some channels until DN completely switches over to key 01...right now key 00 has most channels, BUT key 01 has movies, PPV's and adult channels!...it doesn't get any simpler than that!

Warthog, I don't know why you're freaking out so much, I understand how this works now and my last post was a thank you post for explaining it to me. Jeez :P

Gold Member

Post Number: 1845
tudor (U were not the target)...laughing at this entire site of retards...all asking the same things..its SNL....LMAO....they can't blow their nose without a handjob!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
what's a handjob ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1856
Thats what the Greeks like yourself do, everytime they throw the pizza dough in the air....LMAO

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
lmao , you sick bassssstard

Gold Member

Post Number: 1859
Thats also what they do when rolling the grape leaves for stuffing!.....LMAO!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1860
and where do U think baklava comes from...LMAO

U asked for it!

This site is a joke anyways...can't fit any more stupid people in here, unless China offered up some space!...or George "W" called off his family reunion..

Username: Drpaulomi

Ss, Ss Usa

Hi ! I need help with Pansat 3500.. Plz help...I was able to view HBO and show time .. Now it is not coming .. Many channel has been messed up.. I did not make changes in the set up..
Plz respond

Username: Jason_frye74

i have a pansat 2500E how do i put new keys in it my old one different brade i went to channel 8282 and put new codes in how do i do this on?
could i please get some help?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1864
jason and userhelp...U are both DUMB, BLIND and LAZY!....READ..the answers are right in front of U!...quit pullin your puds and LOOK!

Username: Jason_frye74

i have a pansat 2500E how do i put new keys in it my old one different brade i went to channel 8282 and put new codes in how do i do this on?
could i please get some help?

Username: Drpaulomi

Ss, Ss Usa

LK .. I have replaced old key..and new key i am using are : 9E 5B 7A 77 C0 FE 91 CA in Key 00,
4D 2A DC 33 D4 CD E3 75 in Key 00

C5 6C 66 89 3A 32 D0 C9 in Key 01,
24 2B F0 4F 03 68 06 92 in key 01,
I still don't get HBO .. Can u plz let me know what is going on and how i trouble shoot..I really don't want to keep changing the keys to get all the channel..Is there any other way..?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1868
Use the new 144 bin!...or the old 143 bin!

Username: Olvidado

searching new keys for nagra2 digital +

LK,

What is your recommendation between Colsat 5000 and 6000. Also I wrote to you about my Pansat 3500S"would you please tell me what is the Newest Bin for the Pansat 3500S? I'm using Bin 239 and I'm not sure if this one autoroll or not. thank you and have a nice day.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1984
Pansat 3500 ...neweset bin is 4-12 bin 145

Owners of BOTH, say they like the 5000 better..too many bugs with the 6000..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
what is a bug ??

Thank you LK,

Chris bugs is another word for programming errors or defect.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2001
Chris...U been drinking too much Ouzo!...surely U know what was meant by "bugs"...

Bronze Member
Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 13
A bug is something that crawls up your azz when you are sleeping and lays larvae in your colon...when the larvae hatch, you will have lots of bugs crawling out your azzhole..hope this answers your question...ROTF

Username: Josh04

North Bay, Ontario Canada

Anyone have the new keys

Gold Member

Post Number: 2006
No new keys!...and DL keymaster, if U want new keys..

Username: Datguy

i dont know how to rename the sat
can somebody help?

i did get to a rename option but it wants me to rename all the channel.... plz help

please and thank you

Bronze Member
Username: 1irambo

Post Number: 25
nguyen, read a few threads and there are keys everywhere. Havnt changed.

Bronze Member
Username: 1irambo

Post Number: 26
SORRY, to gervais

Gold Member

Post Number: 2008
menu -installation-edit TP/sats-now rename the sat U want....very simple..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
hahahaha LK ur sooo wrong hope your night goes well , maybe i can help you in some way in the future

Gold Member

Post Number: 2023
U got something to say?...then say it!...stop the BS...Greek pizza maker!

Bronze Member
Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 14
you racist motherfcuker....keep it up toughguy and don't be surprised to find about 8 fully grown men coming to your trailer park to visit you and your fat wife...Last week of May...ROTF

Gold Member

Post Number: 2027
Bring it on fagget!....U and all your sissy boyfriends..my sportie and me will be doing "holeshots" all over your face....Carribean Club"...Key Largo!

Username: Hunter60

i have a fortec star lifetime classic na receiver and when i go to down the bin file it dont do anything. can any tell me what im doing wrong
think you

Gold Member

Post Number: 2043
U bought a Fortec...that was the beginning and the END!...and obviouisly U have no clue what U are doing cause U are too LAZY to read!...had U read , U wouldn't own a Fortec!

Username: Hungxuanphu

h my coolsat4000 over memory , can not turn on , help me , help me

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
LK dude , i am a friend ,I have no illfeelings towards you I am kust being playing since everyone elseseems like they have no life and wish to harm others , but hey i have big shoulders i don't mind it when your having a bad day
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us