Problems with my pansat2700a

Bronze Member
Username: Freshbadboy

Post Number: 14
Hi all,

I have a pansat2700A with the 143 binary. I get the fta, 119, 121, and the 148.

The 148's signal was lost a few weeks back due to probably the dish being moved, and I haven't fixed it since then.

Since that day, my other channels ppv, and all the others come on only when the receiver decides to show them!!! I know that sounds wrong, but really that is what is happenning!!! The only channels that consistently work are the fta. The 119 and the 121 come on only at night and only when I switch channels often and frequently, only then do they start working!!!

Should I download a new binary onto my receiver? if so which one do you recommend?

Thanks a lot.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1750
need new disque switch....and check receiver antenna settings...and scan sats again..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1752
BTW... 146 is the newest bin..

Bronze Member
Username: Freshbadboy

Post Number: 15
Do I need the switch and do another scan or is just plugging a new switch enough? Also do you recommend I get the new binary, or is my binary good enough?

Do these switches break very easily? I have only had this one for about 3 months now and it doesn't get any rain or anything!!!

Thanks LK. You are the best.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1760
Buy a new switch and replace the old...they break often...and I already told U to do scans , with no switches hooked up...run each LNB cable directly to receiver and scan first...then hook up switch..NEVER change switch settings or touch switch when powered..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us