Grounding !!

Username: Plutoman

Post Number: 10
bros,
anybody knows how to ground a dish. My dishes are on a fence ,about 4 feet above ground. Please share your knowledge.

plutoman.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
c'mon guys! Lk, Somebody.

thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Analman_returns

Post Number: 203
ground it for what

Bronze Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 38
just use copper wire hooked to a metal stake in the ground

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1707
If U are serious, then U are in deep Kimchee!...how do U "ground" anything!...obviously U do not live in a house or apartment and do any home maintenance!...must have pops around to do all the work!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
guys, now i will explain my problem. I have a pansat 25oo a receiver hooked up to 4 dishes with a diseqc switch. 110,119,121 & 97. for the first 5 minutes all were working fine. Then all of a sudden the receiver went blank. (lost power). Rebooted the receiver by disconnecting and reconnecting the power. now the receiver is back. but when i went to the installation screen no sats have signals or quality. i loaded the receiver with factory bin and then 273t. Rescanned the sats and got 121 back. 119 with 73 % signal but no quality. anyway, i blind scanned and got all channels back. Remember this is without any quality. Then i got 97 back. but no way i can get signals from 110. I tried changing the diseq switch. It didn't help. when i was going through different fta site forums, i read switches may develop problems if there is no proper grounding. But i couldn't find the proper procedure of grounding. Bros, if any body knows how to ground a dish, please write or lead me to a sticky.

thanks.
plutoman.

Bronze Member
Username: Paint

Post Number: 17
Are you using RG6 cable W/ground wire?

Username: Pep

Post Number: 3
Grounding - for use of power surge protection,i.e, ligthning, to prevent receivers.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us