0% quality but picture is fine.

Username: Laonian

Post Number: 5
I am using a Pansat 2700A (flashed with bin 146) with an Invacom quad LNB (2 circular and 2 linear outputs, QPH-031) and a 4x1 DiseqC switch to aim at 119 and 121 at the same time.

LNB Settings for 119:
Standard
LOF: 11250
DiseqC: port #2
pointer: off
22 hz: off
skew: 0

LNB Settings for 121:
Universal 1
LOF: 9750/10600
DiseqC: port #3
pointer: off
22 hz: off
skew: 0

When I did the initial setup, I did not use the switch (DiseqC was set off accordingly in the LNB setup) and scanned the sats one at a time (scanned both V and H tps). I did this with the 119 first and 121 second. I got a total of 800 plus channels (with many duplicates and some blank channels) from the two sats and could watch them with reasonable quality. Then I inserted the switch. I got about 75% signal levels for both sats. But when I checked the quality, 121 gave ~60%, 119 gave 0%. When I pressed "SIG" botton, I got 0% quality, too, with 119. However, I did see channels with good pictures from 119 like CNN, BBC or Disney.

1. Does anybody know what's wrong with my settings?
2. I want to edit the channel list by mixing channels from both sats and re-order them. Could I do it with Channel Master? Thanks.

Username: Laonian

Post Number: 6
BTW: When I press "SAT" botton, I don't have "Dishnet Package". Instead I have an additional "All" folder where it seems all channels are listed (with duplicates).

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1639
U don't have Echostar package because U are NOT aimed at 110-119...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us