Very few channels?

Bronze Member
Username: Klitschko

Post Number: 12
i have followed the loading 3500sd step by step and when i do my blind scan all i get is like 17 channels (locals that dont even show) on echo119 i loaded the 142 bin from dsscomm. in, is that ok or should i load the 143 bin and if so i tried to load and it wouldnt let me. my signal is 99% n e ides why im not getting channels? thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Klitschko

Post Number: 13
on channels that do work it says waiting for picture for a couple of minutes and if i change the channel it does it all over again

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1600
U should have began by reading a newbie guide and some posts for about 10 minutes to 1 hour!...then U would NOT need to be asking so many redundant basic questions!..don't do this crap again!

waiting for picture...is the AUTOROLL BIN ENTERING THE NEWEST KEYS...LEAVE IT ALONE! IT MAY GO TO 1000% AND TAKE 1-2 HOURS!...MUST DO THIS ON A BEV CHANNEL, THEN ON A DISHNET CHANNEL..ALSO SWITCH TO BIN 143, SET DEFAULT KEY , LET KEYS ROLL , WATCH TV..

AND A MONKEY CAN LOAD ANY BIN...AND ALIGN THE LNB'S, WHICH YOURS DO NOT SOUND LIKE THEY ARE IF ONLY 17 CHANNELS..

QUIT TRYINGTO TAKE SHORTCUTS AND READ THE MATERIAL I PREVIOUSLY GAVE U...U ARE WASTING MY TIME AND SHOW NO EFFORT AND DISRESPECT FOR ME BY IGNORING MY EARLIER INSTRUCTIONS TO READ THE GUIDES AND MANUALS!

IF U DON'T GET IT STRAIGHT, THEN GO SUBSCRIBE....U CAN BE AS LAZY AS U WANT THEN!

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us