Which is better Pansat 2700a, Pansat 3500 or cool*sat 6000 ?

Username: Leonpr

Post Number: 1
I am new at this.I am going to buy a receiver soon but I dont want to buy one that is not any good. I would like to know what is the best one out there. Please advice. Thanks for your help!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1499
Coo*lsat has the best EPG...Pansat is the most popular...3500 has the SD card, a nice feature...2700 is the cheapest...they all work and get the channels..they all cost different...U decide, what U want!....its like buying a car, all depends on your finaces and desires in a FTA..and if U don't know what I'm talking about, then U haven't done your homework!

Post Number: 2
Thanks for your response!!! Do these receivers have the option to view the channel guide? Thanks...

Bronze Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 29
they all have channel guide the coo lsat has the best the 3500 is ok then the 2700 works but not great

Username: Desimunda000

Post Number: 1
hi guys i am almost new to this game. i know how to chnage the keys manually but dont know through computer and when ever i search for dishnnetwork keys people talk about ( N2 and bin) files whats that.plz reply thanx

Gold Member

Post Number: 1538
Please do NOT hijack threads...post in the appropriate place..U need to do MUCH reading before U ask those simple questions..

Post Number: 3
Hey Lk I am new at this and for what i have been reading you are very popular here, but if you dont want to help us the newbie guys just dont do it...Maybe someone else will.....I thought this is a place where people help other people.....Once again i am just a begginer and I think that you learn this process with the help of others....Thanks....

Post Number: 4
Hey Grim Thanks for the info!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1562
U learn this hobby ONLY 1 way!....READING, til your eyes bleed!...how can I learn from the astronauts, if I have NO clue what they are talking about or from a doctor or lawyer...U must understand the language before U can speak or converse in it....Me giving U answers, isn't helping U...its enabling U, to become a dependent DSS idiot who will never know or learn anything...this is NOT like teaching automotive mechanics or woodworking or carpentry!

READING teaches U the language, then the details of particular tasks...posting here, knowing NOTHING will teach U NOTHING!

I've been doing this many years...and have taught many things to thousands of people in my life...from photography to killing...in this hobby, READING is the fastest and ONLY way to learn!...there are NO shortcuts...and a newbie with an attitude is a dead soldier in combat!.....and is true here too!...U will go nowhere here or in this hobby..like a street punk, going nowhere,except to a dead end street!

Username: Desimunda000

Post Number: 2
LK u r done my brother...
no body can read or write when u r at a learning stage untill someone teaches u.so dont be so proud.someone will help me
thanx for ur reply

Gold Member

Post Number: 1576
U should already know how to READ!....If U can READ, then U can learn!...but U can't converse or write...Haven't U ever ever taken a language class (not conversational Spanish)like Latin, Russian or German?.....U can read all day and understand, but cannot speak it at all, until after much reading and U understand the verbage and language!....well this ia EXACTLY the same way...U MUST read before U post and ask questions... If I call a pilot bud and ask him how to get a plane in the air, do U think I have learned anything?...NO,that does not mean I can fly!...same thing here..

desi...there are 2 types of newbies...ones that listen, read and succeed, and then people like U with an attitude who want a shortcut who will never learn.. I've been doing this long enough to know the obvious... I too wanted the shortcuts but learned there are none in this hobby!...ask anyone who has experience how they learned, they read til their eyes BLED!...I too hated to be told "Go Read"..I thought I was getting blown off all the time, but thats NOT true...READING is the correct reply and ONLY way!

Username: Paint

Post Number: 4
"Coo*lsat has the best EPG"

LK, what's better compared to 3500?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1598
what do U ean "better"?....describe "better"...it all depneds whats important to you..

Pansat are easiest and have most software availability...coo*lsat are similiar to pansat but are considered better by some because they have a 7 day EPG now, but they have less software available..viewsat and coo*lsat are about the same...Dreambox are suppose to be the best but they keep quiet and very limited sites and software, and are very expensive..

Username: Paint

Post Number: 5
LK, was referring to EPG, you answered question with 7 day programming. Given choice which unit under $200 would you buy?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1599
coo*lsat 5000 for 2-7 DAY EPG....Pansat3500 for SD card and files availability, but only 2 hour EPG..both around same price..co*olsat 5000 is considered by the more experienced users to be the higher quality receiver..to me, both are OK..with the pansat U need to buy a TV guide weekly if U want to know what on or coming on..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us