New Busted sites

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1491
I hear through the grapevine that skyhighelectronics, greendish, modchipit, dishmonkey and others may have been busted...also al7bar.ca is next...

Bronze Member
Username: Carcpl58

Post Number: 31
LK thanks for the info. I hope they leave this site alone. You are appreciated by the people in the know here. People like fruitcakes are what is wrong with this site. Seems like one of them pop up all he time. Who knows it may be the same person or persons who have been doing this for quite sometime. I hope they don't start closing all the sites or there will be no new bins.

Username: Cincy

Post Number: 1
Lk you helped me out alot you are right just read and you will find it somewhere thank you very much

Username: Jopenjo

NairobiKenya

Post Number: 2
Hi there LK saidia i have a micro-x 2850 am in kenya and all i get is pas 7/10 any help to upgrade my decoder so it can recieve other netorks and descramble SAB*

Gold Member

Post Number: 1547
Ontario Dealer Busts March 22/06

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following sites were busted and Anton Pillar orders served in Canada

crazycircuits.com
dishmonkey.com
modchipit.com
skyhighelectronics.com
al7bar.ca
dishfun.com

Looks like the Syndrome manufacturer in Montreal was busted also along with the Nexus manufacturers but this last one is not confirmed.

What is an ANTON PILLAR ORDER?

As a general guidance;

An Anton Pillar Order is an order allowing for an applicant (without notice to a respondent) to enter the respondent's premises and inspect or seize documents or other items.

The issuance of an Anton Pillar Order has been deemed necessary by a Court of Law to demonstrate through substantial evidence that this legally binding order is both vital and necessary to preserve evidence.

An Anton Pillar order can include the following conditions such as:-

o a requirement that the respondent disclose the whereabouts of specified documents
o an inventory of seized items to be prepared and that the defendant have an opportunity to check it and sign it before documents are removed
o an order not to use documents or items seized for any purpose other than for the purpose under which the order was originally granted
o an offer of explanation to the persons served with the order in plain language as to the meaning and effect of the order and the person's right to obtain legal advice before compliance with it.

When issued, the Anton Pillar order is often seen as an effective and very public remedy used by Software Vendors when they are attempting to stop illegal software use (termed Software Piracy) and Copyright Infringement to achieve or effect recovery of property.

Bronze Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 18
Are all these Canadian sites?
Many of them have the CDN flag in their banners.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1548
They are as long as Ontario hasn't moved to the US!....LMAO...again!

Ontario Dealer Busts March 22/06

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
I was asking if there were all Canadian, or if there were some US sites too?

Or I could of been asking if it was Ontario California.
• Located 35 miles east of Los Angeles
• Within the hub of Los Angeles, Orange, San
Bernardino & Riverside Counties
• No other city provides comparable access to these
contiguous communities
YEAR OF
INCORPORATION
SIZE
• City of Ontario: nearly 50 square miles
• Greater Ontario area: 28,000 square miles (San
Bernardino & Riverside Counties)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1550
Ontario is NOT a city knucklehead...its a province, similiar to a state in the US...and Toronto is its leading city..I am NOT from Canada, but thats what I remember from elementary school, many years ago...

BTW...I was born in San Bernadino (Norton AFB) and traveled the world...so I don't need your bogus geography lesson..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
WOW LK, you must be grumpy today to turn so quickly on an innocent question.

First, I asked if all the web sites you listed were from Canada. I guess they are but your reply made no sense, unless you misread 'sites' for 'cities'??? I'm not sure. I never said Ontario, Canada was a city. Toronto is it's major city with it's highest population yes. Also, the capital of Canada can be found in the province of Ontario. It's called Ottawa, and you should go there in the summer time because it's actually quite nice.

And Second, are you saying that the City of Ontario in the state of California does not exist?

www.ci.ontario.ca.us/index.cfm

Perhaps we should inform those that are living there currently. I'm sure they'd like to know that their homes/businesses/etc, don't exist.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1553
Enough of your BS...U act like a little kid who gets caught saying sonething stupid with his hand in the cookie jar!.....LMAO....U never asked originally if there were any sites in the US thats were busted with them...U asked:

Are all these Canadian sites?

U implied that Ontario Canada was a city because U stated that I could have been talking about:

• City of Ontario: nearly 50 square miles

So don't play word games with me due to your ignorance...and try to twist your true thinking....your double talk and back tracking, don't cut it!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1564
If U ever need to IMMEDIATELY eliminate your Hard drive contents...

http://dban.sourceforge.net/

Free utility that is very nice for a quick secure HD wipe.

Bronze Member
Username: Aanaa

Post Number: 27
helloooo
I am in Ottawa , canada
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us