NEED HELP..

Bronze Member
Username: Thegame

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 47
I HAVE A CS4000 and iam goint to try to get BEV..91..i need to know in what row do i insert the keys...it has 4 rows 10 11 20 21

and the keys say KEY0 and KEY1
where do i put the keys in what row...because DISH has KEY0 and KEY1 but BEV has 10 11 20 21 .../???

Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 2
10: 2D 6F 3B CD E3 F9 36 B1
11: C7 D7 62 01 95 A5 99 98

20: BF D8 82 6A 60 28 8B F3
21: B3 AA 60 5D 75 84 F1 46

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1481
Both Dish and Bev use key lines 10-11-20-21...U must get the correct Provider ID for Bev! 0901

BTW...are usure about those keys in 20-21...they look old and incorrect to me...I thought the latest Bev key 01 starts with 13, not BF...U should double check it again..

Bronze Member
Username: Thegame

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 48
HEY LK iam trying to get 91 what the heck iam supposed to do...i cant find it...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1482
Bell keys ....3-21-06

Idea Key 86 or key 0
A6908AADDFBC9EADBBDFACAB96B3B3DF

Idea Key 96 or key1
BFD8826A60288BF3B3AA605D7584F146

Username: Gaboluna

Laredo, Tx Usa

Post Number: 1
LK
I'VE SEEN POSTS AND FORUMS AND IT SEEMS YOU KNOW A LOT ABOUT FTA'S

HAVE YOU HEARD SOMETHING ABOUT THE FTA SKYCRUISER 7000? CAUSE I HAVE ONE BUT I DONT KOW IF IS EASY TO GET THE FILES AND KEYS AND WHERE CAN I GET THEM, I GUESS THIS FTA IS NOT AS COMMON AS PANSAT, ETC.

Post Number: 5
skyfiles.net

Laredo, Tx Usa

THNKS WAKENBAKE, SO I JUST HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE NEW FILE(NON AUTOROLL DG7000_HW130_7000FTA_v304_p248b.bin) USING THE LOADER (FTLink 3.4.exe)
WHICH IS ALSO THERE AND ENTER THE KEYS DN AND BEV MANUALLY, RIGTH?

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CHANNEL EDITOR FILE WHAT IS THAT FOR?

I'M VERY NEW AT THIS BUT I'VE LEARNED A LOT OF STUFF HERE WITH YOUR POSTS AND ALL THE FORUMS.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1503
Lose the CAPS...poor computer etiquette...its considered YELLING!

I don't know your receiver, but the process U described is standard on all receivers..

Channel editor is to edit the channels...in time, worry about it...U might never use it ..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1504
BTW...U will also have to scan the satellites U are aimed at on the roof...and configure the receiver settings for your disque switch, LNB's and frequency..both are done by starting with the menu button on the remote...after that with yours, I don't know..

Laredo, Tx Usa

Post Number: 3
Sorry about the Caps and thanks for your help, I'll try to use the new files and keys because rigth now just can see the Free-To-Air channels of the satellites 110&119 with good signal, so I guess the settings are ok
But if I download the new file do I have to configure all the settings again?

Rigth now the settings are like this
Switches are port A&B for 110&119
Lnb normal with 11250

And won't use the channel editor

Gold Member

Post Number: 1514
Always Recheck the settings after U upload any new bin...

Username: Cincy

help please have never flashed my c!!lsat 5000 platinum can someone point in right direction i think ihave right B file 271t2 dont know right loader

Gold Member

Post Number: 1527
Alan...

here's a coo*lsat 5000 setup guide..

[link removed]&sid=bf6095ab24415fcd9ceb55027beb58c3

BTW...U must register first at www.dsscommunity.c*om Forums ...REMOVE the * in the word .C*OM in my 2 links here..then copy and paste into your search browser

Also here's a thread all about the coo*lsat5000 and pointing the dish and settings in the receiver...U should read this first!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/210134.html

Thanks very much for all your help!! You also help me with fixing my fort*c thank you again

Gold Member

Post Number: 1529
The 271T2 has now been replaced by the 273T file which is NOT used for the Coo*lsat 5000 but is Fortec Ultra safe and pansat 2500 clone safe..

Username: Xeni

Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Help PLZ im havin a problem im installing the satelite echo but its saying wait for picture the pictures loads its works for like 1 min or so and frezzes any one plz help i just installed nagra 2 for 80 dollars and its not workin .
any one can help me?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1533
U need to upload a newer bin released on 3-18 or newer...it only takes 1-2 minutes to upload any bin...why did U pay $80 to upload an old bin? (loading any N2 bin since last September, updates receiver to nagra 2)...U need to do about 20-50 hours of reading, then U will be learning how to do it yourself..20 hours will give U enough to upload a bin and watch TV..

BTW...U should always provide info, if U want help...I cannot tell U what bin to use since U didn't say what receiver U have..and there are many "satellites" named "echo"....U didn't say which echo either..U do have MUCH reading to do!...There are newbie beginners set up guides at every DSS except here...go to dsstester.c*om

Username: Xeni

Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 4
I got a ms 2500 pf Multistar, i got the new bin here are the system Info : X-85Bl API:2.71Ta_EU
Boot Ver.5.1 11.Feb.2006 Future-FTA.
When I go to Antena set up its shows lots of satelites, there a lot of echos, Echo4/ku,ECHO1.2/ku,echo9/t-13/ku,echo7/ku,echo8.6,echo3/ku that all the echos i have. I tried to insatll like all of them but i still get loadin picture and its loads then its frezzes liek after 1 min and goes back to wait for picture screen

The first time i got it I had Nimiq 1/ku,
i got nimiq 1 and 2 but i dun witch one of the satelites to insall.

I tried to insatll it my slef, I installed the bin but when i pluged to my tv to turn in on it worked for liek 2 mins then the reciver died so im not gonna bother doin it again its gonna do the same thing

Gold Member

Post Number: 1537
U do have MUCH reading to do!...There are newbie beginners set up guides at every DSS except here...go to dsstester.c*om

U need to begin by having a roof dish with LNB's aligned at specific satellites...those are the ONLY satellites U can ever receive!...the rest of your post is jibberish!

Username: Tin

Miami, Fl Us

lk i'm new in this i have a viewsat, do you know the key for this unit thanks tin

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 104
sergio,try this

text/htmlUpload
Current Dishnet Keys - FTA - DSSRookie Forum.htm (28.8 k)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1541
Keys do NOT differ by receiver make/models...the keys are Dishnet and Bell...not Pansat or Viewsat!....U too have MUICH reading to do...see ya in a month!

Username: Cotullaguy

does anyone have the current keys for cool sat 4000? the ones posted by LK do not work on all channels...the ones posted by wakenblake do not work at all...

Post Number: 10
what are you looking for dishnet or bev.
coolslut has no keys

Gold Member

Post Number: 1558
Of Course, coo*lsat has keys...all receivers have/need keys!...DO NOT post, if U don't know what U are talking about!

My posted keys are current and do work!...and eitherthe keys work or do not work...they cannot work "on some channels"...if they work on "some', then they are CORRECT..and U need to do a new scan, to get back other missing channels..

Lk thank you for leting me know that bin is not for me c**lsat 5000.Been looking for manual on how to flash.also any information on correct bin.Have went to dsstester and dss central. I am going to try fta central.Thanks for all the help!!

Post Number: 5
Lk First time in box could not find keys any where? You are a great help ! thank you

Gold Member

Post Number: 1559
Alan...didn't U read and see this above...its everything U need!

Alan...

here's a coo*lsat 5000 setup guide..

[link removed]&sid=bf6095ab24415fcd9ceb55027beb58c3

BTW...U must register first at www.dsscommunity.c*om Forums ...REMOVE the * in the word .C*OM in my 2 links here..then copy and paste into your search browser

Also here's a thread all about the coo*lsat5000 and pointing the dish and settings in the receiver...U should read this first!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/210134.html

Post Number: 6
Lk Thanks for getting back so soon I will try to go there now. having trouble geting in. I have tried a few times. Will try again. apperciate your help thanks

Post Number: 7
Lk had read the thread here already. will try to get in dss commuinity again thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1560
I've just left there...its never hard to get in there...U must register first at www.dsscommunity.c*om ( remove the * in .C*OM)...then go to forums...and copy/paste the link above into the coo*lsat 5000 area..latest bins and how to setup and load , is all right there together in 1 place..

Post Number: 8
Lk just left there got a couple of things CMsetup-1-10-02.exe and a pro loader V.2.1 exe but could not find 2.2 loader. Will keep looking. I am new at this. Thanks again

Post Number: 9
LK could not get in forum guess I will have to set pay pal to get in Thanks for all the help

Gold Member

Post Number: 1561
Its FREE!....where are U going!...do not go or join the private area...do this,go to [link removed]

here's loader 2.4
[link removed]

here's the latest bin..[060306]COOLSAT5000_NORW_120 march 17th.zip
[link removed]

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Lk hi thank you!! does the c**lsat flash like f*rtec. I appericate all the time you have spent helping me!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
ps I did get in you were right and got what I needed thanks to you thank you

Username: Scorp7

LK Need Help - I have a typical setup.
Hardware is as follows:-
FTA Receiver - Cool* sat 5000
Existing dishnetwork equipment
Two dishes - Dish Pro 500
One at 110 and 119 with Dish Pro Dual LNBF
part # BS1B2UP2101M
Other pointing at 61.5 with DishPro single LNBF
Part # BS1B2UP101M
Switch DP 34 and DISEQC

Feed from 110 and 119 LNBs go to DP 34 and from there to Diseqc switch and 61.5 feed goes directly to Diseqc switch. Output of Diseqc goes to Cool* sat 5000.

Now I do get most of the channels including PPV and Sports etc from all the three satellites but some specific ones are missing such as "Toon - Cartoon Network" and some others too from 61.5W. Some do show in the list (but weak signal-5%) and some does not show up even in the Blind Scan.
Also while switching the channels in Cool* Sat, I loose picture and sound with message - "Bad Signal" Or "Scramble Channel". I turn it off and on again and sometime picture comes - sometimes after 2/3 such tries and sometimes just dont.

I had similar problems even when all the three feeds were connected directly to Diseqc. I have subscription for DN (top 60) and thats why I used the DP 34 to connect to my DVR 501; if you would wonder why I used DP 34.

Is the problem in the LNBs? I read elsewhere in the forum that Legacy LNB's - older ones from DN work better with FTA rather then the newer DishPro ones? Any suggestions to resolve the missing/switching channels issues? Please help...Thanks

Username: Joememory111

help me pansat3500 i was told to let the autoroll do it,s thing that it may take an hour and to let it roll on a bev channel then go to a dn channel what is a bev and dn channel is it a certain channel please how do i get to a bev an dn channel my problem is the picture is coming in fine then in about 2 minutes it goes to waiting for picture 10% an up till the pic come back on the tv thanks joe

Gold Member

Post Number: 1590
joe...If U don't know DN and Bev channels, then U should SUBSCRIBE to TV..

scorp..2 things..is that a DP TWIN or Dual LNB?...big difference, the TWIN already has 2 built in disque switches and has 2 "eyes"...the Dual has only 1 eye and no built in switches..I understand the DP switch but it can be creating problems...

also are those Dish Pro (DP), or Dish Pro Plus (DPP) LNB's....the DPP's have seperators built in them too and are the newer LNB's used especially For DVR receivers..I'm not real familiar with the DPP's, so I recommend posting in the switch section of al7bar.t*k ,if they are DPP LNB's, if we can't resolve this....

most importantly, is the receiver configuration settings all correct...disque 1-119, disque 3-110,disque 4 - 61.5, LNB-Dish Pro etc..and is the actual switch cabled like that...try it..

as far as missing channels...do vertical TP scans...and some channels have changed TP's and satellites...so various scans are the answer to that..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1591
Twin vs Dual LNB

Dual..Upload

Twin..Upload

Username: Scorp7

Thanks a lot LK. Its a Twin LNB and not dual. Also is Dish pro only and not plus. On 61.5dish its a single LNB also DP.

My connections were different then what you said but accordingly the settings were also in the receiver. I tried the way you recommended and got some new channels but missing some and had difficulty on 61.5W which is connected directly to Diseqc. Twin DP has got built in DISEQC and I am using another one outside. I am setting the inputs in the receiver as per the settings in the outside switch.

Also while selecting the satellite the signal strength for 119W was showing under Anik F1. I do not get option to change the type of LNB to dish pro - closest option is OCS-DP.

Do I need to have an updated S/W - mycurrent details for Cool*sat 500 Platinum are S/w verison - NORW-ver1.20p; H/w verion - 1.10; Boot version 2.10(09.14) and CH ver: E005 and it seems to be right. I got this FTA preflashed already.

Any suggestions or recommendations. So far the DP 34 is still in between. I havn't tried removing it and connecting directly to outside DISEQC.

Username: Toto132

can someone give me the keys for bev

Gold Member

Post Number: 1616
get rid of DP 34...run the single and the Twin to just a disque and configure receiver as I recommended..perform scans to retrieve missing channels..

this is newest bin..COOLSAT5000_NORW_120 march 17th.zip

[link removed]

hi LK do u have todays keys for bev thanks. (10 11 20 21)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1627
10-11-20-21 are for c*oolsat receivers only ...Both Dishnet and Bev keys...must use correct provider ID for Bev...

Current BEV N2
Bell ExpressVu
Key 0: 2D 6F 3B CD E3 F9 36 B1 C7 D7 62 01 95 A5 99 98
Key 1: BF D8 82 6A 60 28 8B F3 B3AA 60 5D 75 84 F1 46 Active

Gold Member

Post Number: 1628
Idea Key 86 or key 0
A6908AADDFBC9EADBBDFACAB96B3B3DF

Idea Key 96 or key1
BFD8826A60288BF3B3AA605D7584F146

Key 86 Active....Bev keys

Not sure which are correct...I beleive these are!!

thank you LK but i do have a cooltec receiver thats why i told u 10-11-20-21
can u tell me if i could do somthing to open because now it say's scramble chanel

Gold Member

Post Number: 1630
open what?...there's nothing to open..

reboot the receiver...upload the latest autoroll...autoscan the birds...watch TV...its that simple...

http://dsscommunity.c*om/forums/index.php?c=17&sid=b3829c224a2fd0e81e0aca9a312bcd2e

Username: Skatinfreak819

i recently came back from a prolonged business trip, about 2 months, and when i came home i forgot my password that i had to prevent channels such as hbo,starz, and those other ones so that my kids did not view them, and i have now forgot my password. is there anyway that i can retrieve the password to unlock the parental control or do i have to re-program the entire system? and do i lose all my settings if i remove my sd card from the unit itself? im on a pansat 3500s receiver

Bronze Member
Username: Poscor

Post Number: 24
pansat master code 1668

Gold Member

Post Number: 1650
Never heard 1668 as Pansat master code...have heard 1010 and 1668 for Fortec...and Pansat parental control 2nd pin 0000..

if U used your own private PW, then U will probably have to reset to factory settings in menu, and upload 143 bin again..then set own PW again..

Can't U get the PW from the sd card and last bin saved...and receiver settings?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1651
How to Load and Save Files to the Pansat 3500S

3500 - THE SD/MMC WAY:

Insert virgin SD/MMC card into receiver.

Press [menu]

Select [SD Memory]

Note: Receiver will automatically create 3 directories on the card:

CH Data Backup
Code Backup
MP3

(For Virgin cards only -Take the card out at this point and load your unzipped bin or channel list file to the card in the appropriate directory. Now put the card back in and re-access via menu as stated above.)

Select bin file in appropriate directory, main directory, [ch data backup] or [code backup]

Press [OK]

Select [data restore]

Press [OK] to load, receiver will automatically load, confirm, then reboot.

TO SAVE DATA

Insert SD/MMC card into receiver.

Press [menu]

Select [SD Memory]

Select an appropriate directory, main directory, [ch data backup] or [code backup] by using [up or down arrows] and [OK]

Press RED button in left bottom corner of remote.

Name your file on the alphanumeric screen file by scrolling via [arrows] to next character and then pressing [OK] for each character or [del] to correct a character. To save selected name, press [OK] on the alphanumeric screen.

Bin File will then write automatically to the correct directory.

Size of files:
CH = 352 kb
Code = 768 kb

Use GREEN button (beside the RED button) to delete selected and unwanted
files.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
use 1668, and change password. ELKAY,
3rd post U say key 01 BF looks old,
bloe* me

Gold Member

Post Number: 1653
azzhole...I agreed with U 2 posts later when I posted the Bev keys...BUT your Idea key 0 was WRONG!...your Idea key 1 was correct!

blo me pal!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1654
flakenbake...don't ever try to match me!...U are a baked flake!

hope this is not too stupid of a question can i use a direct tv satalite with a pansat box an recieve the same f*** chanels as i do with the dish net sat

Gold Member

Post Number: 1733
if U are talking about the roof dish, then YES...if U mean receiver- NO.....If U mean, can U watch directv channels without a subscription, then NO!...U write terrible...U have no SUBJECT of your sentences or entire POST!...so I have to guess what U are talking about!

sorry lk i meant a direct tv roof reciever(the round thing on the roof) with a pansat 3500box that hooks up to the tv and whatch dishnet tv channels. not direct tv channels

Gold Member

Post Number: 1736
thats called satellite DISH...U can use a directv (DTV) dish as long as its not a 3 LNB phase oval dish..actually that can be used, but I know U can't set it up!...receiver is the Pansat 3500...and LNB's are the round white plastic things like "eyes" on a horn, that stick out in front of the dish...the LNB's actually receive the satellite signals that are BOUNCED/REFLECTED off the dish..here's an TWIN LNB ...2 eyes = 2 satellites

Upload

Username: Kumudinia

Lk, I bought a new Pansat 2500a Receiver. Please tell me how to download bin filee.

Bronze Member
Username: Warthog

Post Number: 56
No way...go read!

Username: Kumudinia

Please help me to download bin files. I am new..

Username: Rza

Calgary, Alberta Canada

cools*t 5000 question: seems like sometimes i get half the dishnetwork channels and other times i get the other half and sometimes i get both, i have current key and have not changed settings it seems to happen on its own, any ideas how to correct this, thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us