Fortec star lifetime classic NA

Username: Elvis24

Post Number: 1
hi i just got the
fortec star lifetime classic NA
and i don't know how to watch Scrambled Channels
is there any codes or Channel Data that i have to uploud i hope somebody got Answer

thanks

Username: Steven_man

Post Number: 9
Lk Hi I got lifetime Classic NA and I need to know what bin file I need to download. Do I have to download it or flash it. Steven.

Username: Steven_man

Post Number: 10
LK Help wher can I get the 4 digit System code for the Fortec Star Lifetime Classic. Thanks for the help.

Steven.

Username: Ladysacha

Granby, Qubec

Hello LK

Help, I have almost the same problem, I know about where to enter the code like below

1-click MENU on the remote
2-right arrow to Channel Manager
3-down arrow to CODE
4-enter 1001
5-right arrow until you NAGRAVISION into the top left corner
6-down arrow until you select DISH NET (provider id will be 00 and 01)
7-click OK on the first DISH NET (00)
8-into the next screen, down arrow to highlight KEY VALUE
9-use the LEFT and RIGHT arrows to change values
10-the keys for the first one is:3D 73 19 22 27 5D C2 C9
11-the 2nd: 97 96 5A 0C A5 79 27 F9
12-click on the red button (save and exit)
13-click on EXIT
THIS IS FOR NORTH AMERICA (ECHO 3, 7,8)
IT WORK I TRIED IT....
12-WATCH TV!

my problem is that on step 3 I don't have anything that says code. I mean nothing

So where am I suppose to enter the code...?

I feel so dumb...but it's a complete puzzle that I can't solve without someone's help...I hope you can be that person.

Thx

Sach

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1524
Something U are forgetting...Don't have a fortec, but vaguely remember that the Code option was not available on the Ultra's either until U either updated to a newer bin, or scan the satellites first, or something to do with parental controls, I think....I remember a thread (look thru the ARCHIVES here or do a SEARCH) that I started months ago about "Fortec No Code Option fix"...or close to that..it has your fix..

Granby, Qubec

Post Number: 2
Thank you LK, I already have started to look, and I have found something about a 269 autoroll, although I don't understand anything about it...I guess I will have to work my brain a little more, till I have enough and get rid of the Fortec that is killing me slowly.

Thanks again for quickly responding to me.

Sach

Gold Member

Post Number: 1525
I found the answer...u don't have any software bins loaded now or U have the incorrect software loaded in the receiver...u need to load the factory bin..then try it and then the latest bin and the code option will be there..I posted it in March 2005 Archives here..

Granby, Qubec

Post Number: 3
you are right LK, I don't have any software bins loaded. I didn't do anything with the Fortec, except like they said in the book, make it scan for channels. And I only have 11 channels. I feel really dumb. I don't know how to load bins in it or even where to get it. I found a couple of places where I can get bins, but I'm not sure they were good. Maybe it's way out of my line, or I'm getting to old for this.

I'll try to look for the March archives, and look in to what you posted.

Thanks again

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 102
you can get the file at dsscommunity

Granby, Qubec

Post Number: 4
Thank you justice and thank you LK, you both are great!

Sach

Gold Member

Post Number: 1526
No need to look in Archives...I already answered U ...U need to load a bin, then U will have the code option..I belive the the Fortec classic , U do not enetr keys...U just upload the latestbins which already have the Dishnet keys in the bins,,,then U scan the satellites that U have your dish and LNB's on roof dish align and adjusted to....then configure your receiver to the LNB and disque switch settings...then watch TV..I'm sure U need to read an FTA and Fortec setup guide!...dsscommunity.c*om forums has them both...go there and read..also they will have the lastest bin for your Fortec...which BTW, I wouldn't even own one...

here's the latest bin, and its almost 6 weeks old..14 Feb..dsscommunity and tester do not even carry these bins cause they' so uncommon and not in demand!...bottom of page

In all honesty...I would get rid of that receiver in 2 seconds!...u will not find files, any help and many support problems!...Ultras suck too but at least there are 2-3 files available..these classics are very bad!

http://forums.al7bar.tk/showthread.php?t=135024

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 103
or at [link removed]

Lt Classic NA Feb14 2006.zip

Username: Cybercubi

Thanks LK & Justice - help is greatly appreciated. I happen to have one of those POS LT Classics...now after loading the bin from the links posted, do i also need the 273t (or any other bin) for the latest autoroll/keys?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1624
U cannot use any other bins...thats is the newest!...273T is for the Ultra, Pansats amd pansat clones, not your classic!

I recommend U get rid of that receiver..software is VERY limited!

Username: Cybercubi

Post Number: 2
Thanks LK.

Granby, Qubec

Post Number: 5
Again, thank you guys!

Everything works like a charm for me....I have all the channels I want.

Here is what worked for me

http://www.coolsatupdate.com/new/main.php?model=fortec

and after the stage 10 I did this in replace

How to re-enable autoroll etc on Fortec Classic NA (Only)

- Goto Installation
- Clear DATA
- Code is 0000
- Go to Factory Default and click OK
- Wait till it erases all
- Go to Installation Again
- Antenna Setup
- Choose Nimiq (item #37)
- Make sure Diseqc , 22 khz and Scan Mode are OK .. ( Scan mode is ALL)
- Go to <scan> and press OK
- Once scanned Save them and wait 2-10 minutes.

Hope that can help all the people that had the same problem I had.

Good Luck
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us