No signal

Bronze Member
Username: Bertoro

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 32
can somebody help me, just came back home, no signal...did the keys changed?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1299
Do a receiver reboot...BACK of receiver, power off, wait 2-3 minutes, power on, turn to channel 300...

Username: Dxv1988

MA

Post Number: 7
LK,

I have a Pansat 2700A and I'm using BIN 143 for 110 and 119. I have confirmed that my dish 500 very secured, but some how I'm losing signal quality from Satellite 119 (TP 12240, 12268, 12355 and few more), so far each TP had dropped from 90% to 60%. Please advise for any help?

Thank you in advance.
David

Gold Member

Post Number: 1323
I really have no way to explain decreased signal from specific TP's..if U're sure dish has not moved, then all I can think of is weather, new area construction of high buildings , growing forests on mountains, deteriorating cables or connections or LNB.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1324
BTW...what is that MA in your username?

MA

Post Number: 8
LK,
MA = Massachusetts
I'm thinking about upgrade to BIN 145. Will 145 fix the problem?
Thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1352
Try changing Bin, but that should NOT change the signal..is this a constant loss?...maybe new cables needed...I really am not sure..

BTW...where in Mass?...I have a 2nd home at the Vineyard..and one son and grandkids in Western Mass..I was raised at Westover AFB...I go back every summer for awhile...have friends throughout the state, and won New England Novice GG 147 welterweight in Lowell, many years ago..use to vacation at Hampton Beach and Cape also....also have a time share in Lee/Lenox, thats I seldom use...brother in law is an Abdow, owns all the Big Boy restaurants...Mass is a beautiful state..

MA

Post Number: 9
LK,
The signals dropped from 90 to 60% of quality, most channel with 60% will work if I wait for approx. 10 second.

Did you mean Vineyard Haven? This is a beautiful Island in Mass. You're really know many places in New England. I live in Boston and not to far from Lowell.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1357
Martha's Vineyard...I was also in military at Otis, Ft Devens, South Weymouth,Hanscom in Bedford and North Truro by P town...also lived a fews years in Southie...and frequented the commons and the combat zone which is now gone..also went to the old Boston Gardens and Fenway frequently while student at BC..

Username: Eng590

Post Number: 1
hello, can anybody help me out, i m having trouble with a clone of pansat 2500a. its called Dr. Sat.
i flashed the damn thing with, X-85BL_050926_256.
scanned the channels, went to enter the keys into nagravision. at that point, where i m suppose to get the option of dishnetwork. i dont get that. it only shows, provider id(fffff), keys(ffff), keys(ffff).
and when i hit the OK button on the remote. the lil bugger freezes.
any idea what i m doing wrong? or something i am suppose to download?.. plz let me know. neone.!!!. thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1358
U need to scan the satellites before U can get to parental controls and the nagravision screen to appear...suggest use the 272T2 bin posted everywhere...its better than the 256T ...its safe for all clones and is an autoroll bin, so U never have to manually input the keys again..

MA

Post Number: 10
LK,
Do you have any idea how to download a bin file or channel list from laptop? My laptop doesn't have the 9-pin connector like desktop. It does have 25-pin, 15-pin and USB.

Any help would be appreciated.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1361
U can try a serial,USB adapter...they work for some, but not all..radio shack again..

Username: Im1uwant2nv

CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA USA

Post Number: 7
lk, hope you can help again, i have one dish hooked up the dish 500. on my reciver i am not getting a signal, tried the reset still nothing. but if i check the signal on sat 8.6 99%. i was going to replace the dish i have outside just incase maybe it is the problem unless you have a diffrent suggestion. but while you are suggestion, at the same time i am thinking of adding a reciever up stairs. down stairs i have the fortec ultra with the pansat bin. which reciever would you recomand to add?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1362
Good receivers....Pansat 3500, Coo*lsat 5000, Viewsat Extreme

Not sure what your setup is, don't remember if U told me before..

No signal can be a million things..bad dish alignment, LNB, cables, connections, receiver configuration settings, switch, bin needs a dummy satellite,,,too many variables without knowing what works and what doesn't and what U have done..

Username: Im1uwant2nv

CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA USA

Post Number: 8
the alignment has always been the same the signal sometimes comes and goes. i know the yoke was in bad condition i just ordered one online. hopefully i can have that problem fixed. my plan is i have two dual lnb's only one part of each lnb is conected to the spliter that sends the signal to my fortec ultra. i am assuming that i can run two more cables to another spliter and run them upstairs. in the perfect world that would work. with all that being said dose it matter what type of reciever i have upstairs? and if so do you recomand one brand over another?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1366
Your plan is solid...and any FTA receiver will work upstairs...all 3 receivers I mentioned are good..

Bronze Member
Username: Wilf

Post Number: 13
LK Don`t know if you remember but this is the guy who was having all the trouble with the Pansat 2700 and I could not get the channels sorted out, any way the people I bought it from got me to send it back for a replacement and he sent me out a ARIZA 700. It works great. Is this a good machine or not. I don`t know if I got shafted or not. Thanks Mack

Username: Gabe_bawa

Post Number: 3
Some body Please help me i have Pansat 2700a
on N2 some channels are showing no signals.

Thanz

Gold Member

Post Number: 1428
mack....U got screwed!

Username: Kevinla

Post Number: 1
I have 90% quality and 78% level... but i dont have channel. All issupposed to be good i dosome scans but when i choose a channel, doesn't work

Gold Member

Post Number: 1652
First ALWAYS Reboot the receiver ANY time U have a problem!...BACK of reciver, power OFF, wait 2-3 minutes, power ON, turn to channel 300...

If that doesn't fix , then 2nd ALWAYS check your receiver settings configuration...LNB-standard, freq 11250, disque ON, port# match diques switch cables etc..sometimes this will change by itself..below is ONLY a sample..

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us