MY kids watch with one receiver program from BEV and DN, and i want to hokup second receiver with some dishs for myself in another room.

Username: Majk

Post Number: 7
MY kids watch with one receiver program from BEV and DN, and i want to hokup second receiver with some dishs for myself in another room.
What i need , some switch or what
I have one small dish with 110 and 119, and second biger dish with Telstar 5 and 91.
I have 4 way diseq switch
What i need for second receiver
thanks

Silver Member
Username: Leew

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 105
you need lnb with 2 outlet

Silver Member

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 106
this pictures will give you idea how to....Upload

pe
Unregistered guest
your picture shows only for dishnetwork receiver not fta receiver. you cannot hook up fta on your picture.
Is that all you know mr lee

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 988
Diagram is good...just use disque switches, instead of sw21 switches,for FTA receivers..and U must have dual LNBs which have 2 outputs on each LNB...and U cannot use Twin Legacy LNB's (which U don't have because U already have working DN and Bev now)..

pe...why the attitude towards someone trying to help U...u should be grateful toward everyone..

Silver Member

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 108
Hey, mr Pe ,by the diagram you can see, from lnb go out two wires so it means you need lnb with to outputs, and then you need disque switch.....so that pictures show, how you can hook up second receiver. (fta,dn,global or bev or direc.) they all working the same fukin way .It's like cars, honda or hummer, four wheels that is all. You have to think wider...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us