New to Fortec Lifetime Ultra

Username: Maulla

Post Number: 8
I am trying to help a friend who has a fortec lifetime ultra. I myself use a pansat and am familiar with it. The foretec is using bin 282t from al7bar. my question is:
1. can i update the key on this software manually or do i need to load a new bin?
2. if I can load the key, how do i do it with the fortec software?

Username: Liz

Post Number: 1
i have fortec star life ultra and i put in the keys but i cant get any channellssss
help

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 973
That particular bin, U can NOT manually edit the keys..Suggest U load the 256T or the 103 T bin using BL 1.4 updater and turn that Ultra into a pansat 2500 clone that U can always manually edit the keys (pansat method)..and have a pansat screen with a better picture, menu and EPG..and that Fortec remote will work fine..

I belive the latest keys are already in the 103T bin...if U need a make/model for bin upload its "ultra pan"...after initially loading the 103T , then set the default key (as if U were using a pansat autoroll bin)...then do blind scans and watch TV..U can get it on the forums in the Fortec area ...register first at [link removed]

REMOVE the * in .C*OM in both links..

Username: Maulla

Post Number: 9
when u say i cannot manually edit the keys in the 284t bin, does that mean the keys are not saved? because I can go in and change the keys manually and the new keys are still there, i can only get the free channels though and not the others. btw whats the difference between 103t and 256t?

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 977
U can NOT change the DN keys in 284T and save them!...little to no diff between 256T and 103T..

what now after I hooked u all up with 103T info , I suppose u want the 256T!...typical..

Be grateful for what I did...why would I give U an inferior bin?...and why argue about the 284T?...if U can change the keys but can't save them (I said u cannot change them, which is true, SUCCESSFULLY)then what good are they?..listen if U don't like the answers then go somewhere else..U are not making any sense..

Username: Masterstylz

Post Number: 1
Hello. I'm new to this. I think I uploaded a bad bin file to my "new" Fortec Lifetime Ultra. The upload seemed fine but then it powered off and won't turn back on. Would anyone know what to do at this point?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us