Megas@t pro

Username: Eastsidecable

Post Number: 2
I never see anything about this receiver. Is it a clone? anything anyone has on this receiver would be appreciated

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 929
Sure sounds like a Pansat 2500 clone...try using pansat clone bins like 256T ...if that works, maybe the 271T (an autoroll bin) will work too..

Post Number: 3
Ok I need to read post's on bin files before I do anything. I get all channels so I guess they are correct for now. That was before I brought it home to Fl from La. My problem now is that When I go into the dish setting menus and select 119 the sat shows good green bars but upper right corner a box comes up saying 129w. Same w/ 110w, except 119w shows up in the box. See pics What do you think? only allows four pics so a few post to show setup, and receiver.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Post Number: 4
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 940
Thats a coo*lsat clone!...U can tell by 3rd pix with the 10-11-20-21 lines for your Dishnet keys...U always need to enter all 4 lines unless U are using an autoroll..thats a coo*lsat bin too NORW 101

Don't worry about that 129, if 110-119 are both working...that sw21 dish1 and 2 is very odd though in your settings..and disque switch off is odd too...disquew should be on and no sw21 switch...but if it workds do not change it

are U running 2 dishes?....and using sw21 switches?....and NOT using disque switch?

Post Number: 5
Dual LNB one dish. It's a d500. one sw21.119 is on d1 and 110 on d2 on the sw21. I get ok recept according to the meter you see in the 2 pics, but the autoscan for channels put's alot of duplicates on that don't work and also I'm not getting any 119 channels... Do the settings look correct? I thought the freq. were supposed to be higher. I'm not getting nearly the channels I had when it was first set up. ony 2 ppv's are coming in. ALOT of channels are missing

Silver Member

Post Number: 947
Can't see if its a Dish Pro or Legacy...if Dish Pro, it says it right on the LNB's..

Most receivers will NOT accept sw21 switches, except coo*lsat and 1 other (which I forget)...and then they usually cause problems when switching channels..thats why for FTA, people get rid of the sw21 switch and use disque switches which were intended for FTA receivers....sw21 switches were intended dor Dishnetwork recivers.. and Dish Pro LNB's are used commonly with all FTA receivers and require NO exterior switches...

here's a pic of a TWIN Dish Pro...U can clearly see the Dish pro on it..

Upload

Post Number: 6
Ok I'll see about getting that gear. I just wish I could pull in my channels I was getting 2 weeks ago. Like I said I'm getting 110 but not 119 ch's. I beleive it's a setting somewhere. I am missing Worked fine with the sw21. The lnb's do say Dp on them.

Post Number: 7
it's legacy. I was wrong

Silver Member

Post Number: 948
Did U ever get 119 channels that U actually watched?

get rid of the sw21 switch....run cables directly from LNB to receiver and do sat scans of the 110 and 119...then hook cables up to disque switch..and configure your receiver settings..then update to the latest autoroll coo*lsat bin 119 located in coo)lsat are of forums at [link removed]

here's the software coo*lsat loader 2.1
[link removed]

Now go read the coo*lsat guides and how to's here..
http://dsscommunity.c om/forums/viewforum.php?f=82

NOTICE there is a space in .com in my links...thats Ecoustics link policy...get rid of the space...copy/paste in to your browser..U must register FIRST at www.dsscommunity.c om ...its all FREE and a great site

Post Number: 8
Thanks for the info
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us