Where do I input BEV keys on a psat 3500SD?

Username: Ridge

Post Number: 1
I know how to put in the nagravision 2 keys manually...what I want to know is where do I input the BEV keys. I know they go some where different.
Thanks in advance. First post here and glad I found this site.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 927
same place...provider ID is 0901...read the thread here "how to Input keys"..it might be in ARCHIVES ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For All Pansats

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Press menu button on your remote:

#1 Go to parental control...

#2 Go down to "second pin" option & enter 0000

#3 Then go to nagravision and select it by pressing ok button on your remote...

#4 In Nagravision window you should be in the box that is Entitled "Provider ID"...scroll to the right (press right arrow button on remote) until it switches to Dishnetwork (00 01)

#5 Now In Nagravision window go down (press down arrow on remote) to the box that contains "00" entitled "Key Number"

#6 While in the box (highlighted "Key Number") that contains "00", scroll to the right until you see nagravision 2 at the top left of your screen

#7 While in Nagravision2 you should still be in "Key Number" box and the number in that same box should be "00"...this is for Key 00

#8 Scroll down (press down arrow on remote) to key data and enter the new supplied key for 00 (within this site is the key change for Nagravision2)..take note on how to enter letters in the lower portion of the screen (ex. letter E=FAV button on remote)

#9 Once key is edited select OK button on your remote (OK-STORE confirmation blinks twice in lower right of screen)

#10 go back to the "00" box and move one click to the right which should take you to "01"..this is to edit the "01" key

#11 Follow Steps 8 & 9 above (this time enter key data for key 01 instead of 00)

#12 Click exit and click ok or yes to save changes then exit all the way out and you should be watching tv

Note...For /Bell keys at step #4, "Provider ID" is 09 01

Post Number: 2
What I want to know is like in keymaster it says key 86 active etc. Is Bev Nag 2 or nag 1
I know how to change keys for dishnetwork.
I am trying to dial in bev and want to make sure that the keys are right....etc...
Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 933
Its all N2 now!...forget about N1 ..its gone..

86 is same as 00...96 is same as 01 for Dishnet

I just gave U a step by step guide that a 10 yr old could do..how could U have any questions..

Post Number: 3
Excuse me for asking. I've been testing for a long time. I have a new reciever. I thought that is what this place is for help...Gee lighten up

Silver Member

Post Number: 935
If U have been testing for a long time then U would know about N2, keymaster, and entering Bev keys..and U would have another site that U called "home"..U wouldn't be coming here...so let cut the BS..

Username: Abcd_patel2002

Post Number: 1
Hi LK,
I am trying to enter key 3500sd but on Parental Cotrol screedn I dont see second pin.
It says
Change Pin
Old PIN
New PIN
Confirm PIN

See U @
Unregistered guest
@ U all.....LK was tested last week for
AIDS......He got it in NAM.....When some
VC but his dick in his butt....ROTF

LK is nothing more then a COMEBAG....With
aids.....He should of used a rubber fool...

-When LK was in NAM they painted a YELLOW strip
right down his back and corn oooooooo him right
in the old craper......(he-ha-he-ha-he-ha)

Silver Member

Post Number: 943
Patel..U need to do a satellite or blind scan before U can see the "parental control " option on your menu..disconnect any switches prior to doing any scans...run cable directly from LNB at dish to the receiver..then do your scans...then reconnect the switch and configure your receiver for the LNB's and disque switch..also U need to use a newer bin such as the 141..

Post Number: 4
Besides I have never had Bev hooked up for the whole two years I have had fta......just now trying to get it dialed in with another dish. I've focused on 110 and 119..
Thanks and it wasn't bullshit!

Silver Member

Post Number: 958
yada yada yada

Post Number: 5
...youv've been a member for what a little over a month and your God here....
What a turd!
I have ask similar questions at tester and furture and no one has acted so upity
Now go pat your self on the back..big shot
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us