New setup

Username: Woofy

Post Number: 1
Hi all,
New to this and was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction, i have yet to buy a dish or receiver (also considering a pc sat card). so i am trying to get some feedback on what kind of equipment to buy without breaking the bank.. I did see an 18" dual dish for $65.cnd and receivers seem to be $125-$600cnd or so. any help in whats good value and easy to setup would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 859
there are 1000x posts here that answer your exact same questions..why ask again?...just read the 1000x answers..

Post Number: 2
I did not ask again. I just signed up and was asking for help.If you don't want to help..fine.just leave me alone and go hide under a rock.i did not ask for some idiotic leture.

Post Number: 3
I did not ask again. I just signed up and was asking for help.If you don't want to help..fine.just leave me alone and go hide under a rock.i did not ask for some idiotic lecture.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 864
Pal...don't bite the hand that feeds U...U asked an idiotic question because 1000 people before U already asked!...U think U are the only person on the planet!...U will find that U will get little to NO help here with that punk kid attitude!...

U should read this..I think I can speak for the majority of knowledgeable people here..bye bye "Woofy"!....LMAO

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/201420.html

Post Number: 4
You never fed me any info.
why don't you get a life. And what makes you think you can speak for other people! show's what an arrogant twit you are.

and don't call me Pal.

Silver Member
Username: Leew

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 103
Hey Rob Mika, here is the deal,
Pansat 3500S with Free 4 Way DiS $189.00 USD,
1 x Invacom QPH-031 Quad Polar LNB (Both Circular and Linear) (QPH-031) = $69.00USD
1 x Winegard DS2076 76CM Offset Dish (DS2076DISH) = $64.99USD
1 x SF-95 Signal Level Meter (SF95) = $13.99USD
1 x Brunton Nexus Avalanche 26DNL Compass = $14.93USD
1 x SG2100/DM45 DisEqc HH-Motor (SG2100) = $69.99USD
And it's very easy to setup and you can get all sats.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us