Anythign about dave

eclipse
Unregistered guest
anyone hear anything thats happening with dave.
or has that just not been a priority now a days

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 402
Yes and No....

eclipse
Unregistered guest
lol well whats the yes and whats the no

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 852
Dave has a super secured system...always had, except for the previous glitch which he resolved fairly quick with the P4/5 cards...there is NO new breakthroughs..

Upfront_money
Unregistered guest
There are con-men that have the software that can capture and record the programming that DTV sends down the satellite to activate or deactivate a card. Then, they repeat this for some unsuspecting website owner on an ex-sub'd card using a PC computer and a standard ISO card programmer, showing that they can activate and de-activate the card. That "hack" is completely useless since it only works on a single card that was a recent ex-sub, then the card expires and the programming is worthless, but it might be good enough to get some unfront money from someone who isn't too swift.

lark45
Unregistered guest
a co-worker ordered a loader from a site which was not selling them until about one month ago and are currently not selling to the public. I will ask him for the url and post here sometime this week if I have time.

lark45

Unregistered guest
lark..i heard the same thing in an irc channel the other night regarding recent huge development the p4/p5 hack. They said the companies name was p4people or something like that. Does anyone here know anymore about these guys and how can we put our dusty receivers to work?

Bronze Member
Username: Hnic_men

Post Number: 78
lk your the only guy on this fourm that knows so much i could never catch up too u i guess satilite is your life i posted a question about finding 121 but u still havent give me a answer i would apreciate it if u would

see
Unregistered guest
@ HITCH.....Good to see that U are around!

I will be seeing U and LK real soon!

I got some good news about P4-P5 card!

We have found a way how to open the card

and get some channels, but not all. Some

days we can get different channels and

not receive the ones that we had before.

Once we overcome it we will have a working

p4-p5 card. Be Good see you all soon.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us