NBA Games Ariza 500 Please Help!!!!!!

Username: Ksandher

Post Number: 1
Hi, I have an Ariza 500, for some reason the bball games keep freezing every 15 seconds. It is weird it is ONLY, the bball games that freeze, the channel will work fine before and after game but not during, IT FREEZES EVERY 15 SECONDS!!!! Please tell me what I can do.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 837
Heard Ben and DN are up to no good again....also u can try another bin..

Post Number: 2
Thanks for quick reply, however I am very new to this stuff, what is meant by new bin.....if you dont want to explain again, where can I read up on this.

Silver Member

Post Number: 841
bin is short for binary...as in codes..and "consisting of 2 things"

all satellite hacking is based upon "bins" placed into FTA receivers or plastic access cards

Post Number: 3
So I tried another Bin (i think) and it did not work, games are still pausing. Am i out of luck or is there anything I can do.

Thanks, LK

Post Number: 4
Is this a common problem, the games freezing every 15 seconds, or this because I have an old fta reciever?? How come this only happens to NBA games, NHL and college work fine.

Thanks,
Kevin

Silver Member

Post Number: 853
Freezing is common with some bins...but doesn't discriminate between college and pro's..and receiver age wouldn't discriminate either..don't know what to tell ya...never heard of a discriminating bin, receiver or FTA hardware or software....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us