Can't Slove this Problem help me out guys

Bronze Member
Username: Babakhan

Post Number: 80
fortec reciever.. if both singal are working fine all the sudden one will stop working.... sometime Echo 110 is not working and sometime Echo 61.5 I am using 2 Multi Star Regular Lnbf with two Satellites.Using 2 switches one for dishpro reciever one for Fortec...For Dishpro reciever "switch Sw21"
For Fortec reciever 4 Port DiSEqc "2.0 Switch"
My dishpro receiver is working fine all the time ! just Fortec giving me problem

My Antenna setup are like this
Satellite: ECHO 6,8(110)
Lnb type-Standard
Lo freq-11250
22khz-OFF
DiseqC-#1
Skew: O
TP: left it as is
Positioner-Disable.

Satellite: ECHO 3ku (61.5)
Lnb type-Standard
Lo freq-11250
22khz-OFF
DiseqC-#3
Skew: O
TP: left it as is
Positioner-Disable.
if anyone can slove my problem plz help me Thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
bump

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 858
So lets get this straight..

U are trying to use a Dishnet receiver with plastic card AND also your Fortec FTA receiver..U have 2 unknown (circular or linear) LNB's AND unknown # of outputs from these LNB's...(single, dual or quad)...and unknown dish type...

U are having no problem runnning cable from both LNB's DIRECTLY to a sw21 switch and then directly to a dishpro receiver from a presumed legacy LNB (no DP switch or DP LNB used...odd)

U are having problem and lose 1 sat signal when using FTA receiver and disque switch...the disque switch is in no way cascaded with the sw21 switch...these are totally seperated...so U must have 2 outputs on each LNB, and the cable is run from the LNB DIRECTLY to the disque switch, then directly to the FTA Fortec receiver....at some unknown point in time U lose 1 of the satellites..IF this is all true, then U have either a bad cable and connection, or a bad disque switch, or a Fortec FTA receiver problem..

If the above is NOT true with either receiver, then your problem is your hardware set up...because there is NO other way this can work..your cable , switches and LNB's are all configured wrong..

I hope U know that U cannot run cable from LNB's to a disque, then a sw21 or vice versa..and the ONLY way this will work is by using Dual LNB's which have 2 outputs for 2 receivers and keep all switches and cables seperate!...now if U had DP LNB's, U could have used a DP 34 switch for both receivers

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
UploadHere is a chart,thats how is hooked up right now

Silver Member

Post Number: 861
Like I said before...IF this is all true, then U have either a bad cable and connection, or a bad disque switch, or a Fortec FTA receiver problem..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
wut about switch is too far from the fortec receiver ????? beacuse i know switch is working fine and cable are good this switch was working bf4.

Silver Member

Post Number: 862
BTW...it would have been nice to provide that diagram set up initially, so I people wouldn't have to ask, as I had to, about everything...it would have saved me alot of time..ALWAYS provide as much info as possible when seeking help..especially with a BUMP!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
All i did move the reciever to another room ,thats when i got this sh1t as*s problem, i think switch is about 24 feet away from reciever now.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
Thanks Lk...yeah i have seen so many stupid que here.. with no information..anyways so i made this diagram to help other ppl as well

Silver Member

Post Number: 863
Check the cable and connections first (FREE)..then replace the disque switch $6 (try and keep it dry always using tupperware container)...switches go anytime and often..the switch is NOT too far away..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
hmm ok buddy, i didn't know about.. keeping it dry always using tupperwave container,and my switches are outside..damn
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us