Cant find 121

Bronze Member
Username: Hnic_men

Post Number: 75
hey guys im having alot of trouble finding 121 and 119 on a superdish i get 110 with no problem, i find one satilite with the linear lnb and when i scan it finds eight tp 12283h,11709v,11814,11861v,11894,12238v, and gets about 43 channels with the picture not showing clean the name of these channels i find is:aes data, espnd,diy,cnbcw,tmndo,real,cnbcw,cstv,flvng, when i'm aiming at this sat i cannot get either 119 or 110, i get 80% level but no quality the only way 110 will work is if i move the dish away from the sat that i'm thinkin is 121 directly to 110, even if i try to move the dish directly to 119 it dont work. it would be helpfull if u guys can give me some info

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
hey guys this is the dish i have i'm trying to get 121 119 110 on it, the problem is i cant find 121 or 119 the lnb for 121 is a linear an as u c in this picture it's attach directly to the arm as 119 and 110 are on the extenion pipe my dish is 33inches and it does not have no skew but i can skew the lnb's with the instructions i have it said to first find the 121 bird but the only signal that i got give me about 44 channels that the picture wasnt showing to clear, i check these channels on lyngsat but couldnt find what bird their on here are the tp's and channels 12283h,11709v,11814,11861v,11894,12238v espnd,diy,cnbcw,tmndo,real,cnbcw,cstv,flvng. i would like to know if i should put all 3 lnb's on the extention pipe and none on the disharm and which bird i should try to find first and which lnb i would need to skew.

Username: Jnps116

Post Number: 7
I got the same problem to install my superdish121. Have you find the solution? Actually I am using my old cable wire that came up with the 18' dish. Thinking to replace with RG-6 coaxial wire and let's see. What type of cable are you using?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
the only coax cable u should use for satilite is rg6 thats to begin with, as for setting up my superdish i didnt as yet cuz i was doing research but now i thing i have gotten all the info, my first downfall was using a fta box trying to find the signal, u need to use a dishnet reciever as for the rest i will let u know 2morrow here are some pic's what my setup looks like, my main problem was trying to skew my dish because it doesnt have any i can only skew the lnb.Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
Upload
Upload

Post Number: 8
Thanks for the replies. I bought superdish121 with DP34 switch from ebay. I have Pansat2700A receiver. We install the dish on an iron rod digged into the ground. We have set the lnbs on DP34 switch as 110 to 1, 119 to 2, 121 to 3. After adjusting the dish we got signal and 90%quality from 110. But we are getting 70%signal from both 119 and 121 but no quality. We are getting local channels and payperview channels from 110 but not all the channels like Nicklodean,HBO comedy etc. Actually I am not sure which cable I am having RG59 or RG6. I am getting the signal for 110 so do u think I still have to change the cable? I will send my dish photos in the next mail.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
i wish i can tell u, but i was outside for hours today trying to still locate 121 i found 119 and 110 all channels work, if u look at my dish can u tell me if u think something is blocking me from getting 121, is your superdish in a clear location?

Post Number: 9
I have the same situation like you. I have trees back side of my house too. I am thinking to take photos and send to you :-). One of my friends advised me to buy a satellite signal finder. I am going to buy that from ebay. But when I see ur photos(2nd one), it seems your house is blocking the dish.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 890
It looks like a tree is in your line,but the photo is not well taken to determine..If U got the 119, then U should have the 121..thats only 2 degrees apart..many people inadvertently get the 119 and 121 together when aligning the 121 or 119..a sneeze move will align the 121 from the 1119..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
ok here is the problem shouldnt i be able to also get 119 on the extention pipe, like i said i can only get 119 with it skew upside down and attach directly to the dish arm, i tried eveything to find 121 even use a dish ird and satilite finder, im thinking that 121 is a weaker sat that 119 and 110 so it needs to be in a clear area. please tell me if u agree lk.

Silver Member

Post Number: 922
they all need to be in a clear line of sight!...doesn't matter what bird it is!

Silver Member

Post Number: 923
U just have to move it ever so slightly from the 119...there's nothing more to it!

zaptor66
Unregistered guest
hey;guys can any body tell me what wrong with my superdish setup i got all chanels 110,119,121,but nothings on polarization H chanels (example;disney stars encore...etc)only V chanels i changed RG6 wire still same problem but i connected to a RCA dish withou go thru the DP34 then it works fine this method work only one receiver thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 926
DP changes all polarity to vertical..

To do this subtract all horiz. transps. from 25600. enter result as your new transp freq and change to vertical. IE. on sat 119 transp 6 is 12297h. doing the subtraction, you get 13303. So change transp 6 to 13303 and change h to v. Now you have 13303v And will be received dy dishpro lnbf's. To get a bit technical, the dishpro's use an oscilator that runs at 25600mhz. this is mixed with the horizontal transp freqs and new freqs are generated..

zaptor66
Unregistered guest
LK thanks for your infro it sound this is a dishnet receiver but korean(cst) receivers there isn"t any transps from 25600 to do the subtaction as you mention if it does how to get to this page is there a code to getin i found all these fregs from 12.244 to 12.326 in PDI scan but wont be able to edit except H to V STILL DOESN"T WORK

zaptor66
Unregistered guest
does any one outthere known how to fix this problem when i connected my superdish to a c**lsat receiver all polarization H chanels become scramble thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us