Pansat 2500A Bin File

Hoser, Eh!
Unregistered guest
Hey all! Does anybody know what the latest BIN file is for the Pansat 2500a that doesn't have autoroll? The "Wait for Picture!!" message is driving me nuts and I can't get my signal strength any higher than it is...

Also, if there is one, where can I get it from?

Thanks!

header108
Unregistered guest
use the x85Bl_051120_258 bin or use the 258T for clones
No Auto-roll have to enter new keys good to go for Dishnet

thai
Unregistered guest
hey all, here's my problem....
i loaded a pantec bangs v2.67 autoroll to my pansat2500a(got the info from a pantecf2a forum), and when i try in putting a new bin ie 271 au, or a 256 bin for pansat, no matter if i change the keys, new bin, or reset default, i keep autorolling every 2 minutes, also after factory reset the background still has the pantec bang on it. is there a way to completely remove the bang program from my pansat, when i check my system info it lists the v2.67, i tried factory reset, doesn't seem to help....

thanks for the help : )

Username: Yady

Post Number: 3
HI Guys:

could you please explain me how to input the new bin into my pansat 2500a.
Header108 I got them, but i don't know waht to do.

please...

Bronze Member
Username: Babakhan

Post Number: 73
1. Connect the serial cable to the receiver and Comm #1 or Comm #2 port of your computer.
Double check and make sure the cable is securely connected.

Note: Pansat 2700 & 3500 use RS232C null modem(serial)cable and Pansat 2500 use RS232C straight through serial cable

2. Plug in the receiver power core, make sure the switch is turn to "ON " from the rear panel,
Then turn the power ON with remote control or from the front. You have to wait for receiver to boot up and
indicated ON.

3. Run the Down loader GTRom Loader from the new created folder.

4. Click the BIN FILE button, browser and select latest BIN FILE, then click the Open button.

5. Click the Download button, wait until the Download Completed.
Watch the LED on the receiver, it should reboot itself, wait until receiver displayed ON.

NOw You can turn off power, then disconnect it from the PC.

Hoser, Eh!
Unregistered guest
Thanks for the reply, header108.

I've been trying to track down that file and it's nowhere to be found. Do you know where I can get it from? The closest that I've found is x-85bl_051108_256t_api(n).zip on dss*ftp.calm...

Username: Yady

Post Number: 4
baba khan:

where can i download the GTRom (step 3)?

please help me this is my fisrt time...

ola
Unregistered guest
Need New Bev Keys

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 806
256T or 258T ...same same file..

Gtrom loader 3.35 or 3.37 is available at all DSS sites with files..I prefer using BL V 1.4 updater file..

Bronze Member
Username: Babakhan

Post Number: 74
check this link..u have to sign up first
http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/pansat/loaders-channel-editors-and-more-57407.ht ml

Hoser, Eh!
Unregistered guest
I have tried the 256T and it doesn't have fields for N2, which I would like. And, I haven't been able to track down 258T. Does anybody know of a bin, and it's whereabouts, that doesn't have autoroll?

I've tried one called Pansat-Clone2500a_271b.bin, but it makes my satellite list go loco, among other strange things.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 826
256T has the manual key edit/input feature for nagra2..thousands use it and manually input the new N2 keys whenever they change..

Hoser, Eh!
Unregistered guest
Thanks! I'll give it a go once I de-brick my receiver, if I can!

Anonymous

try to download 271t is realy good and after that change the name os your sat just erased the name for just 119 orr 110 and work perfect
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us