256T Bin FLU to Pansat 2500

Whatever78
Unregistered guest
When you use the bin 256T and convert a fortec to a pansat 2500, what changes and what is the difference.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 804
screen and menu is different

Whatever78
Unregistered guest
So once you use the 256T bin and convert a fortec to a pansat 2500. Do you now consider it a pansat 2500 and only use the bin files for the 2500.

Whatever78
Unregistered guest
Also why do you see bin files that are 346 KB and others at 640 KB. What is the diffence in these bin files.

Bronze Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 70
For all you Fortec users. If you had read the new v. old fortec thread, you would have seen the 2 resistor mod which is pretty much the way to go to solve you problems. Once you've done the mod, load bin 271t and this will convert you're fortec into pansat along with a fully working autoroll. This is for the 614 tuner. Chipset really means nothing with this mod so don't bother with it. I have done this mod to at least 15 receivers and they are all up and running. There is a single resistor mod for the 624 tuner, but I have not worked with it yet, so I can't tell you if it works.

Silver Member

Post Number: 866
Files are zipped and could have 2 files in the .zip file, thats why different sizes..

Once U use the 256T pansat bin., your receiver will have a pansat screen and menu...U can only use a few pansat files (256T,103T and maybe the 271T depending upon what tuner is in your Ultra) or U can always go back and use the ONLY 1 available Ultra file 284T...using a pansat clone bin does NOT commit U to that forever...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
Got to agree with LK - turn your fortec into pansat. much better to work with.

2-much-4-u
Unregistered guest
-Did U two have to go to rock engineering to
figure that out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean this info as being on every dss sight
for around three weeks.....ROTF

-What about the door stop LK!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
2-much-4-u - Get over yourself. If you don't have anything of value to share STFU.

2-much-4-u
Unregistered guest
No....U STFU yourself....PUNK.
All your news is old news....
What are U going from sight to
sight reading threads and coming
here and posting them like LK
trying to make yourself look smart!...ROTF

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
Blah blah blah blah blah! Is that all that comes from your mouth. You obviously don't know how to read. Everything I've posted here is a repeat of what I've posted long ago and just reminding people of what to do. And if you've read it on other sites, it's because I've posted it there. I really don't need your approval... SO, you can take your little fingers, you know, the ones you're using to type and shove them -- well, you know where.

Silver Member

Post Number: 868
Ignore the jerk...he's just wasting bandwidth and unfortunately uselessly breathing our air..

He comes here for 1 purpose...to create trouble and attention to himself

He will be booted again...the mods have done a good job this past month and I'm sure will TERMINATE his presence..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
Almost got me going and I'm the last one here who has ever gone off at someone.

Good Lord! Some people just want to be spoon fed and when they are not, they go off.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us