No quality on pansat 2700a

Anonymous

When it comes to where VH1 and several other stations are located. I get no quality at all. But yet my fortec picks them up. Is there anything that can be done? Tired of unhooking and hooking back up each reciver each week.

Anonymous

Yes there is something that can be done get you a dish pro twin or quad LNB and hook in directly to it from your box that way you no longer have to unplug every time.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 860
U are saying your Pansat picks these up when hooked up where Fortec is?..if yes, then U have a hardware problem where the Pansat is set up...either bad cable, connections, LNB, but most likely a improper disque switch config or your receiver is configured all wrong..

U don't say anything about your LNB's or disque or settings... so this is all a guess...U probably have dish pro LNB's too..your lack of info creates a lack of specific fix..

Bronze Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 71
LK - not trying to highjack the thread, but I read somewhere you are retired LtCol? Retired Navy Captain here. Retired after 26 years. Would have done the other 4, but got a sweet deal on a job and couldn't turn it down.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us