Wait for picture error even after loading 141 bin

Username: Rakhee

Post Number: 3
I loaded the 141 bin file to fix the wait for picture (%) error. It worked for 15 min without any problem, and went down. Please tell me how to fix the problem... Any help is highly appreciated.

Post Number: 4
I am using 3500S receiver and trying to get DN

Help 4U
Unregistered guest
Did you try unplugging it for a few seconds.Sometimes a reboot brings it back.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 772
waiting for picture is NOT an error!...the autoroll bin is working and installing the new keys..U must be patient...it might go to 1000% and take 30 minutes!...do not touch it while its rolling the new keys..

=l ;(
Unregistered guest
It is when it worked for 15 min then went dead.

Silver Member

Post Number: 774
"went dead"...then U do NOT have a genuine pansat...U have a clone..and there are NO 3500 clones yet...so U make NO sense!

Post Number: 5
Hi LK

Sorry for the delay in replying. I mean dead means, after working for 15 min, the picture freezes, and says 'no signal'. (I am sorry, I said 'waiting for the picture'in my earlier note. This message disappeared after loading 141) If I reboot the box, it will work of another 5 min and again loses signal. I still keep DN receiver, and getting good signal for all channels. I have loaded the 141 bin, and also input the new DN keys. Could you please help me.....

Post Number: 6
LK, could you please help me...

Silver Member

Post Number: 811
I do NOT understand just what U have done...what your hardware is (LNB's, receiver etc)...or what software U are using..and exactly what is the problem and/or any messages on screen..

IF using a pansat 3500 and want DN..then

read the Pansat Set Up Guide thread here..
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/196906.html

align your LNB's to 110-119,

perform seperate sat scans with cable directly from LNB to receiver,

using null modem cable upload 141 bin, unzip it first..

set default key...menu-parental control-2nd pin 0000-scroll down to "set default key" enter-emu ON-save and exit

hook up disque switches..port1 -119, port2- 110 LNB-standard etc..112500, scan-ALL etc

turn to channel 300, keys will autoroll (may take 1000% and 30 minutes)..do not touch or interrupt

watch TV..

desperado
Unregistered guest
LK, are you in the LA area? I'd gladly pay you whatever to go on the roof and do all the installation crap for me. You seem like a reliable source.

Silver Member

Post Number: 831
I am retired...and own some homes from FL to Colorado to Martha vineyard (Cape Cod area) to Maine...none on west coast, though I do own part of a winery in Napa valley, which I visit 2x a year..call a local satellite or eletronics/TV company

BTW...U couldn't afford me..

pepe smith
Unregistered guest
desperado,why not give ur pone and email add ,am in the valley area

Post Number: 7
Hi LK, I was going thru your instructions. Could you give me the link to download the following software
Pansat FTA Loader: Get your PanSat loader here

PanSat FTA N2 Flash: Get your PanSat FTA Newest N2 Released

Channel Master: Get it here

the link is missing in your message.

Bronze Member
Username: Leew

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 85
Hey David go here
h**p://www.dsstester.c*m/files.php?cat=14
Good Luck!

Bronze Member
Username: Kneegrow_2

Post Number: 21
damn lk are u rich?how old are you man i cant picture what you look like.lmao

Bronze Member

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 97
Hey LK,I love vine from Napa valley and Merryvale Chardonnay Silhouette, 2002 this is my favorite vine.
Regard.

Silver Member

Post Number: 839
Future-FTA had a running thread recently and polling people's ages.. and U would be surprised at most peoples age...many are 65-75 and very few under 25....average age was 45 I believe..I am near the average age but older...I retired Lt Col after 30 years in military...I know nothing of wine,but my business partner does...we have a few joint business ventures...I'm an old hippie from the late 60's who joined the military at 17 to avoid being drafted!...LOL...got educated, commissioned, then turned into a flag waver who still enjoys some of the adventures and highs of the 60's..and the andrenalin rush of risk..

Silver Member

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 101
cool...... and late 60's it's sweet time....

Slg
Unregistered guest
when i use dp34 switch w/ pansat 3500s, it happened like this, after i replace w/ diseqc switch,everything back to normal.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us