To all Electronic Wizzards

Happy Hour
Unregistered guest
I have two (2) questions
#1 If my receiver can only receive signals from satellites that have a foot print in my area, how can I receve signals from satellites that do,nt have a foot print in my area?
#2 On a motorized dish how do I adjust the dish,s inclination and declination angles to match my area?

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 667
#1...U answered your own contadictory question

#2....very carefully, after MUCH reading

Anonymous

Hi All. I left a question yesterday, but I wasent very clear.
I have a pansat 2500.
I installed new bin (271).
I scanned and ended up with just 110 satelittle working. I dont understand what I am doing wrong.
NO 119.
Quality and level are at 83% to about 85%. Even on the 119 signal information data.
wHAT DO YOU THINK IS HAPPENING?
I think a bad switch? Or should i re-load bin?
Since I am new, maybe I am leaving a step out.
I know people get upset that new people ask what seems like a dumb question, but i am learning to walk, and I just wanted some help. Thank You.

Anonymous

move your dish, your 119 is aimed at 110

pe
Unregistered guest
What LNB are you using and be specific

getusetoit
Unregistered guest
it is like power supply
one foot print leads to the next which leads to the next.

>---->----------------->-->-------->------>------------------->
some TPs are far away some are closer ... the closer they are the longer they take to get the info...

to set it up with a motor is easy. you set each one then enter it... it recalls the setup. when you change to that channel it should do it auto.

i get my boxes here...

www.free-to-air.org

dsoftwarecds
Unregistered guest
Anonymous
its the software... right now a lot of boxes are having that problem it is not the switch it is not your setup. it is the software unable to read and address the info on the hardware.

use 2 switches and it will be fine.
when you put them in the same line you have a problem buy a new switch 5.99
www.freetoairreceivers.com

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 669
anon...about your missing 119 sat..run cable directly from 119 LNB to receiver and do a blind scan...If U still do NOT get 119 U have hardware issues (cable,LNB not aimed correctly, bad LNB etc)...if U do get the 119 then, then U have either a bad disque switch or an improper receiver antenna configuration..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us