$20.00 to who ever helps me fix my pansat 2500a

Username: Lokoz

Post Number: 6
i really need help fixing my pansat and i'm giving out $20.00 dollars to who ever helps me fix my pansat 2500a
post ur message if ur interested or here is my e-mail
(sandoval2633@comcast.net)

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1307
Never post your E-Mail add. Bad move And $ 20.00 won't motivate any body here LMAO.

Post Number: 9
y?

Username: Lalla

Post Number: 5
People here willing to help u for free.
Anyways wats seems to be the problem wit ure pansat 2500?

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 665
Tell us in detail what is wrong...and U read for the next week...and we will fix it together here over the internet ....for nothing...actually U will fix it!...BUT U must do all the reading and explain in detail exactly what the problem is....what dish and LNB's U have ..any switches...cables...software.. everything!

First go to www.pansatusa.com for repair

Akalwani
Unregistered guest
Lk bro i really need your guidence. I bought a pansat 3000 from toronto and im assuming its a clone. It won't powerup no lights or anything. Im assuming i need to jtag it but i can't seem to find any info on jtag'n a pasnat 3000. I really need your help man, whatever you can do will be really apprieciated. Thanks alot

Bronze Member
Username: Stupidbush

Arkansas, Arkansas Bangladesh

Post Number: 39
FFF**************G U with your$20, another spy. watch out everyone!Upload

Anonymous

Hey Akalwani; I wani a drink too, RU buyin???

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 399
Hey jmon; What`s up with the pic(avatar)? Is that a dead horse UR beat`in??? LOL...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
well first of all i did a factory reset and i cant get any channels at all.i also cant download stuff into my pansat and i dont really know anything about this stuff all i know is that u have to download stuff in to it to make it work i dont know if thats true or not.so please help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us