2500 channel list

jebb
Unregistered guest
been a while since I've been on here...but I'm looking for a channel list...I'm in southern IL, testing a 2500, running the 271au bin....any recommendations, havent found one yet that has all channels...thanx

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 644
NO files of any type here...why would U even ask here?...visit the DSS sites and check yourself..and don't need a channel list with any Pansat..U have the Echostarpackage!

Works on all Pansat Series. Might take a few try's to get it to work.

1. Delete ALL channels on ird.

2. Go into SAT Edit and rename your Dish 110 to ECHO 110 and rename Dish 119 to ECHO 119. (the space between ECHO and 110 is important!)

3. do a BLIND scan on each sat, ECHO 110 & ECHO 119. (Takes At least 10 min per sat)

4. When complete, push SAT button on remote, you will now have a choice you have not previously had "ECHOSTAR PACKAGE"

5. Select ECHOSTAR PACKAGE and select any channel. This will convert EPG Button to ECHOSTAR PACKAGE and your EPG will match DISH Network channels. ( provided you are pointed at 110 and 119)

After doing this, you will see there is no need to load a channel list and epg works fast on most channels, slow to come up on others.

skinny
Unregistered guest
During the latest PPV - UFC event I had issues getting this program and was not able to find this sport event. Will creating this channel list help this cause? How do I get all available programs on Echo 110?

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 668
Right before PPV sports and events , Dishnet moves the games to other transponders (to stop piracy) and sometimes even another satellite...so U have yo scan the transponders right at game/event start time..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us