Having problem with fortec reciever

Bronze Member
Username: Babakhan

Post Number: 38
if u guys can slove my problem plz...i have 2 satellite with 2 dual lnb which are hooked up to both satellites....My dishpro reciever is working all the time in my other room...just having problem with my Fortec reciever. On fortec reciever if both singal are working fine all the sudden one will stop working... sometime Echo 110 is not working and sometime Echo 61.5 . I even change the cable wire and keys still can't find out wut is wrong..help me plz Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
??

pe
Unregistered guest
try this things connect your second receiver to your first receiver" IF "output and see if it work

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
hmm ok pe thanx

Anonymous

I have no signal on all channels but when i look at the signal level is there but the signal quality is zero. What could be the problem. Heard it could be the LNB. Someone please help

jnextnline
Unregistered guest
yes the problem is not your setup friend...

its the software...
from time to time that happens.. dish 500/dish pro/super dish all are not made to be used with 3party receivers or hardware. the receiver must have software that can tell it how to address the hardware and how it works. from time to time adding new software messes that part up.

if you can recall one of the older bin files that worked use that one ...it will still be working.

if you had a pansat 2700a/3500sd it would work fine... using latest bins... not fortec.. nothing to do with your system or setup. all has to do with is the support from fortec. the bin or software file.

pansat is best for dish 500 dish pro ect ect.
you can get a good deael at www.freetoairreceivers.com

its all in the software if you using the new one it will have that problem go back to one of the older ones and it will be fixed.

or buy a pansat
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us