Pansat 2500 A programing to Bin application

Deep Dew
Unregistered guest
Can you get a pansat program that will not allow you to find a Nimiq satelite signal? And if so. which one allows me to use a Nimiq/Bev signal with my Bin 271.

thans

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 618
271 bin has BOTH Bell and Dishnet!...U must just aim the "at least" LNB's on the roof dish LNB at the correct satellites (bell 82W-91w...dishnet 110-119W)) and configure your receiver and install/scan the satellites..Bell = bev = nimiq...there are NO programs, just the roof dish LNB's,cables, receiver, and the bin and uploader software..NO programs!..and their are satelitte finder calculator files to help u aim the LNB's..

BTW...sound like my dog knows as much about this as U...go do some serious reading at any other DSS site where they have Guides and manuals which we don't have here..

Username: Dannyboy88

Post Number: 7
hey LK i was wondering i have pansat 2500 and when i go to enter the keys for bell i can enter the 00 keys but when i go and press right or left to get to 01 it wont switch it just stays at 00 is there a way to add 01 into it??

Silver Member

Post Number: 634
Daniel ...learn to read and follow directions

Now go find and read the "how to Manually Input keys" topic thread here..if U still cannot input the keys, then take up a new hobby..

Bell provider is 0901

Username: Dannyboy88

Post Number: 10
hey lk thanxx but im having some other issue now and the problem is when i do enter the keys for both 01 and 00 and save them both my pressin ok than i exit it and it says scrambled so i go and check the keys and everything from the provider ID to the Key data is FFFFFFFFFF is there anything i can do

Silver Member

Post Number: 648
U do not know how to input keys and save them.. correctly!...a 10 yr old can follow those simple step by step directions..find another hobby, if U can't do this extremely simple process...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us