2700 N2 Helps

Username: Pclemon

Post Number: 1
I bought a so-called pansat 2700, it is a clone one:in the machine it marked as "2700-N2". so I am wondering that how can I get the right BIN? Can I use the same one for original 2700A which named 140?
Which cable do I have to use for programing, RS232C null modem cable or straight through cable? After the programing, is it the same process to perform setup as the 2700A original?

I am a new guy for FTA and i just read some info. so I sincerely need for your help.
Thanks in advance.my pansat looks as Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 14
go to pantecf2a.com
file is there bin #143
loader too! go to forum, for rookies and do some reading before you get started

Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 5
be carefull what bin you use most bins unless stated they are clone safe will kill your box.you can try the 271t clone safe bin

pe
Unregistered guest
the picture of your remote shows it a fortec ultra remote controller.
try to put 243t bin for 2700a see what will happen.???

pe
Unregistered guest
the picture of your remote shows it a fortec ultra remote controller.
try to put 243t bin for 2700a see what will happen.???

Bronze Member
Username: Erichu10

Los Angeles, California Usa

Post Number: 22
My friend be carefull when you download the right bins if not you will looking for a JTAG for it!! GOOD LUCK !!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
isn't 271t for pansat or pantec 2500a?

Post Number: 2
Thank you justice, I went there and found #143 said that "do not load on clones",

I have no ideas....

Post Number: 3
Thank for guys! Thank you for all of your info. I can try but the thing is if I try in wrong one, my little machine will be done forever...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
do not use on your receiver

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
find a latest bin it says colon friendly for your receiver. Sorry about that....

Post Number: 4
hi justice, i guess you are correct, the #143 may work, and I'll try it .

After I programing it, is it ready to use like original pansat 2700?

Bronze Member
Username: Ajb

Post Number: 39
Well once you load the bin make sure you do the default,then menu,installation,antenna set up,set your setting,exit out, blind scan,

Username: Ticat900

Post Number: 1
Help please.I have 2700A and it froze up so I JTAGed it.That went as planed but now instead of 8888 I have - - - - (4 greenlites) but will not take a new flash/bin.Any ideas or send for repair??
Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 622
They do NOT yet make bins for Pansat 2700 clones!...and U cannot use pansat 2500 clone bins!...U are screwed buddy!...I would use the 144 (released today) bin and the genuine pansat bins...and also learn how to Jtag it also...buy or make a jtag permanent cable..maybe U will get lucky and the genuine Pansat 2700 bins will be OK for U...but if not U will have a quick easy Jtag fix!

Aznviet
Unregistered guest
I have to same receiver as him and I was wondering after reading all that does the bin from the 2700A works for it?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us