Fortec lifetime ultra autoroll

dedrog
Unregistered guest
is there a autoroll for the flu yet? if so is it safe i currently have my flu programmed as a pantec with no autoroll and woulde like an autoroll if available.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 596
NO..probably never will be...its a dying receiver..less and less software available..coders don't care about the Fortec anymore..

dedrog
Unregistered guest
thanks lk but from what i have now my reciever thinks it is a pantec so will it be possable to flash it as a pansat or leave it as a pantec and then a autoroll would work? or am i barkin g up the wrong tree

Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 2
theres a resistor mod that can be done so you can load the clonesafe pansat autoroll but it still killing some receivers.be ready to jtag its kinda a trial and error thing

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 600
get rid of that receiver!..unless u like plain Russian roullette and spending all your time fixing and Jtagging the thing!

dedrog
Unregistered guest
thx for all your help not ready to chuck it yet but soon. With everything i have read everyone seems to like the pansat 3500 would this be a good reciever or will coders move away from this one to i don't want to buy junk anymore

Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 4
right now the coolsat5000,viewsat extreme and the pansat3500 are the best out.theres the dreambox but way tomuch money

Bronze Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 55
The resistor mod for the older fortecs works great. OLDER FORTECS (614 Tuner)!!!!! Look in the old v. new thread LK posted earler. It is a simple mod and once done, you can load the Pansat 2500 271 bin and you'll have your autoroll. DON'T and I repeat DON'T forget to put a heat sink on the processor!!! I've done this mod on a few fortecs with different chip sets and it works fine. I have not tried it on a newer model (624 tuner), but it's said to work with them as well. That you'll have find out on your own.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us