To LK: Key issues on Pansat 2700A

Anonymous

Hi LK whats-up !!
I was wondering if u could answer this for me 'cause I do not know what to do.

I have nagravision 2 on my Pansat 2700A CAS menu and I went to enter keys for Dish Network in NAG 2, all I got is 00 key # and not both 00 and 01. Where do I put the keys since there is no 00 and 01 ? Is there a way to add 00 and 01 ? Please help !!

If anyone knows can u please tell me thank you.

Anonymous

I also want info on this. i've the same problem too.

Username: Michele007

Post Number: 4
You need to go to Parental Control. Type in "0 0 0 0" on the last row.
Then select Nag 2.
You could be able to easily see the location you need to enter 00 and 01 key.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 577
If U were using the 143 autoroll bin, U wouldn't need to input the keys!...and the "How To Input Keys" thread here, clearly is a step by step directive for dummies on how to change the keys..as long as U can read and follow directions..

Username: Kingyousuf

Post Number: 10
hi do you do both Antenna Setup and then Blind scan ?

i did all of the above but i did not do the blind scan just antenna setup....

the keys are for Bev nagra2 right???

do i puit that in 0901--00 and 0901-01????

can i get both keys???? i have dual LNB nimic 1.3 and nimic 2

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
I have dual LNB, it was installed by bell techs. But What i am saying is that it was working before. Until last week before the superbowl.
The Dish is attached to my house but not on the roof. but like i said before it was all working

I have did exactly what you said....

these were my steps:

1- I have reset to the factory setting,

2- Then plugged the cable and I have downlaoded this file " upload-1139146112-x-87bl_060203_143_au_api.zip" file thorugh GT loader . is this the right file????

3- then i did the installation of the "Antenna Setup"
selected nimic 1.3 scanned it and then scanned 2.0. DO the nimic have to have specific "Diseqc" etc????

4- I then added the bev keys to 0901 -00 and 0901-01 (the keys you mentioned above)

5- then selected "set deafult keys"

but still no picture!!!!
When i go back to the nagravision 2 the keys are changed.....

WHat should i Do now?????? PLEASE HELP ME LK, IM COUNTING ON YOU!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
I have dual LNB, it was installed by bell techs. But What i am saying is that it was working before. Until last week before the superbowl.
The Dish is attached to my house but not on the roof. but like i said before it was all working

I have did exactly what you said....

these were my steps:

1- I have reset to the factory setting,

2- Then plugged the cable and I have downlaoded this file " upload-1139146112-x-87bl_060203_143_au_api.zip" file thorugh GT loader . is this the right file????

3- then i did the installation of the "Antenna Setup"
selected nimic 1.3 scanned it and then scanned 2.0. DO the nimic have to have specific "Diseqc" etc????

4- I then added the bev keys to 0901 -00 and 0901-01 (the keys you mentioned above)

5- then selected "set deafult keys"

but still no picture!!!!
When i go back to the nagravision 2 the keys are changed.....

WHat should i Do now?????? PLEASE HELP ME LK, IM COUNTING ON YOU!!!!!

Username: Abj

Post Number: 1
turn off the receiver in the back and wait few minutes.make sure you wait at least 2 minutes

Post Number: 2
also your step #4 you input the keys.Didn't LK tell you you didn't have to put the keys in ???If you want help you need to read.Don't ask for help if you are going to do your own way and than say he mention as above.Above post told you, you did not need to put the keys in.....

Scarberia
Unregistered guest
Maybe I took an extra step but the end result was beautiful. I installed the original 2500A bin from the pansat website. Then I installed the 271T bin and then set the default key. It did the waiting for picture tidbit and after 5 minutes the picture was up and running. Picture is still up today so try that. Honestly, just try and read as much as possible and you'll get the hang of most of your problems.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
thanks justice

but do i need to do both anteanna scan AND blind scan???

he said i can enter if it is theworse case scenario

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
so i should trun off the receiver when after this whole process is done??????? and wait 2 min right

Post Number: 3
take this steps.
factory reset
load the bin
set default
in antenna setting make sure every thing is set
see if you see green bar.( disq. is if you are using 2lnbss. than you have to change the disq. setting put 1 for one satellite and than put 2 for the other.If that does't work switch around. very important to see green bar. save setting ,blind scan..exit out.turn off the receiver,wait few minutes.turn it back on ,should work.Be patient for the keys to roll

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
ok cool will do that

one thing, how can i set default when i reset and install the bin, i have to start at anteenna set up

green bar is the signal, it is there on disq off......

Post Number: 4
read LKs' "pansat set up guide" in the other thread.That is as clear as it can get.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
ok thanks man.
how can i set default, when i reset and load the bin 143
i have to start the antenna setup first and then i can set the disq to 1 and 2, but it works on off..... do i do anything??

then do a blind scan and turn off for 2 min right....

By the way I have downloaded file" upload-1139146112-x-87bl_060203_143_au_api.zip" file thorugh GT loader . is this the right file???? Do I change the zip to bin???????

Post Number: 5
don't chang the bin that has autoroll.meaning that you do not have to keys in>It will do it for you.Disq. setting is in the antenna setting with satelite name, lnb tyoe,freq. you will see disq. setting almost at the bottom of the screen.Taht is if you are using 2 lnb and trying to get 2 satellite.If you are only getting one satellite.dis. setting-off.just highlight that and move the arrow on your remote and you will the numbers change

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
thanks but i only change the DIsq if i dont get the bar right???

I think i am almost there just needed to do blind scan i thought i did not need to as i did anteanna scan....

I have downloaded file" upload-1139146112-x-87bl_060203_143_au_api.zip" file thorugh GT loader . is this the right file???? Do I change the zip to bin???????

Post Number: 7
if your getting gree bar than go ahead and do the blind scan.Just wait gor the keys to roll on its own.Sometime it will take 2 minutes to roll.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
ok can you answer the last part if the file is right and do i rename it from ending with zip to bin?????

Silver Member

Post Number: 585
U take up knitting, a new hobby!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
hi LK snd the rest thanks so much

i have learned alot from reading those DSS rookie site and with your help i have fixed my problem.

The problem was i did not do a blind scan and did not unzio the 143 bin.

Thanks now i think i am getting better at this, will soon be a pro like you all.

Silver Member

Post Number: 602
more likely a space shot on the moon..

mahfoudh
Unregistered guest
i want to have the new keys(nagravision) for pansat
thank you lot

Dontbestupid
Unregistered guest
You guys make this so hard on yourselfves,
these are the steps that i did and it was perfect

1.load bin
2.set satellites
3.scan channels
4.wait for the wait for picture to finish if you have autoroll. or set the keys if u dont.
5.change satellite names
6.watch tv

Silver Member

Post Number: 823
U are correct...except U don't need to 5. change the sat name with the 144 bin...and U do need to 2. "set the default key"..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us