Fta reciever to dishnetwork

Bronze Member
Username: Babakhan

Post Number: 15
i just hooked up my FTA reciever to dishnetwork dish and now it is saying no singal but when i put my dispro reciever to it, i do get channels anyways wut i need to do with Fta, do i need to go to menu and install something like for dishpro u gotta do check swtich ????

pe
Unregistered guest
call professional installer

my2cents
Unregistered guest
baba...goto your menu

then select satellite on your FTA satellite receiver, echo 7 & echo 8.6. set lnb to dishpro.

hope that works.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Thanks my2cents...

Bronze Member
Username: Erichu10

Los Angeles, California Usa

Post Number: 17
my friend I didn't get the right signal dude!
for make sure you get the right signal go:
Menu, Installation, Antenna Setup and set up whatever birds you want; look at the top right corner you will see the signal echostar 110 or 119. For example: you set up bird 110 then you will see echostar 110, if it comes out different bird that mean you didn't get the right signal get it!

pe
Unregistered guest
donot set your lnb to dishpro if youare using dishpro lnb. set as standard and freq of 11250

pansat2700 owner
Unregistered guest
how do i get 61.5, i have always got 110 and 119, but never could get 61.5, is there something special about the satellite signal?
i have a pansat 2700

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 565
If U have Dish Pro LNB's U should set your LNB type to Dish Pro..make sure the 119 is in port 1...the receiver will configure your settings for U with the new bins now..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
i got it working now..Echo 3ku is working gr8 getting all the channels...but sometime echo 8.6ku channels come and sometime it goes to black screen.i am using dual lnb with no names.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
still can't slove my problem if someone know plz help me out Thanks.

Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 1
baba khan do you have a sat finder sounds like your dish is not quit aimed right and you have week signal.you could put your receiver on the signal screen and have someone turn the dish till you have full signal if you dont have a finder

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
hmm but my dishpro reciever is working all the time in my other room...just having problem with my FTA reciever. On Fta reciever if both singal are working fine all the sudden one will stop working... sometime Echo 8.6 ku is not working and sometime Echo 3ku. I even change the cable wire and keys still can't find out wut is wrong..help me plz Thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 604
Listen stupid...U said that U have a Dual LNB..well a Dual LNB only receives 1 satellite signal,but has 2 ouputs for 2 receivers (thats why its called a Dual LNB)....so U can ONLY receive 1 sateliite signal!...can never receiver 2 satellites with a Dual LNB!...and Echo 3 (61.5) is a long ways from Echo 6/8 (110)...almost 50 degrees apart...U need another LNB to get BOTH signals!

BTW...how can your dishpro receiver be working unless U have DP LNB's and a subscription with DP switches too...and U would have many more than just a dual LNB!...sounds like a total BS story to me..

Maybe if U spent some time reading and learning, U would NOT be so stupid and asking retarded questions!

NOBODY can help U because U have no clue what U have or the correct terminology ...U are wasting everyone's time...Go READ for a month!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
lolz Lk i know ur the smartest one here...i do have 2 satellite with 2 dual lnb which are hooked up to both satellite..like i said dispro working fine..but Fta reciever not...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
look here bill gates,I was just asking an honest question and i can really go without knowing you posses infinite wisdom thanks.So if there is anyone else besides bill gates than can help me i would appreciate it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 605
Typical newbie...can't stand the truth or being told he MUST read!...wants to be spoon fed, like momma use to do..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
hahahaha....ohhhh ok man...hahahaha ..im an orphan you retard but I appreciate you bringing up my painful childhood,clueless jerkoff.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
OK my trouble makers, tell us what is exactly you want us to do?
1. you do have 2 dishes: one is Dish Network and one is DISH Pro am I right?
2. you want to hook 2 dishes in to 2 receivers
3. try to get Dish Network get the bird 110 it's also call Echostar 8.6
4. try another DishPro to get the bird 119 it's also call Echostar 7
5. Finally you will get 2 birds 110, and 119
6. hook both of them in your 4x1 switch 6a. one switch go to in your room and hook it to your receiver 6b. the other switch go to your ?? I don't care and hook it to your 2nd receiver
7. you will get 2 receiver and enjoy your damn TV

Help yourself
Unregistered guest
baba khan, the answers you need are posted in various threads. Why should others be willing to help you when you won't attempt to help yourself?
Calling people names will not get them to spoon feed you. Read,read,read...If you want to learn this hobby you must make it through the learning curve!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
not trying to pick any fights here but I didnt start with the name calling.LK wanted wanted to talk to me like a child so I responded like I was talking to one.If I can't ask questions here then what the hell is this site good for anyway.

Anonymous

Gents I need your help with Ariza 700.
I have got the latest file from Fxxxxxtral.com, which is Ariza 700 - 268 - DN + BV - SCAN FIX + REBOOT FIX + CH NUM FIX - 02/06/06

I know the active Keys are :
96: FB D9 F2 D9 D6 C9 EF 7A 57 AD 32 24 67 42 6C E6

I am having problem with the Keys or unless I do not have the right file.
As soon as I go to Parental Control Menu I see N1 and N2 listed as oppose to only Nagravison.
Anyway I choose N2
But by Volume Key I do not get the DisNetwork so I put manually 0010.
After That I have Key 00 and Key 01
Each has 16 hexadecimal Numbers.

My question is the active key are only 16 numbers so what do I put in Key 00 (how many numbers ?
and Key 01 ?

Any help would be greatly apprecited

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
dishnetwork N2.. 00 = FB D9 F2 D9 D6 C9 EF 7A
01 = 57 AD 32 24 67 42 6C E6

Anonymous

Baba Khan,
So Key 00 FB D9 F2 D9 D6 C9 EF 7A
xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx (old numbers)

And Key 01 57 AD 32 24 67 42 6C E6
xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx (old numbers)
Is this correct ? Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Ajb

Post Number: 37
wrong,
01 keys are active keys.
00 keys are soon to be keys.

Anonymous

ok. what are the bell numbers?
provider ID 0901
key number:

provider ID 0901
key no:01
I am assuming there are 4 rows of numbers that you must enter. 2 sets for the 00, and 2 sets for the 01????? what are they??Thanks..

Anonymous

They open scrambled channels.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
This was just posted about 2:30 pm.

Key00: 2c 16 26 03 b5 93 87 16 a4 25 39 19 bd ca 6b 52
Key01: 7d 17 df 98 79 cf bd c5 99 07 88 da 82 c9 9a 6e

I don't have bev but this supposed to be new key

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
if u guys can slove my problem plz...i have 2 satellite with 2 dual lnb which are hooked up both satellite....My dishpro reciever is working all the time in my other room...just having problem with my Fortec reciever. On fortec reciever if both singal are working fine all the sudden one will stop working... sometime Echo 8.6 ku is not working and sometime Echo 3ku. I even change the cable wire and keys still can't find out wut is wrong..help me plz Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
try to turn on @@khz on your fortec receiver.I heard ,some people say that solved there problem.Sometimes one receiver is over powering the other receiver.I am not sure that will solve your problem but, its worth try. Good Luck....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
try to turn on 22khz setting on your fortec.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
in Antenna setup ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
yes, just for one satellite not two ( either one )

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
ok J Pear i will try that when i go home Thanks alot for ur help. i hope it work

jbsd
Unregistered guest
i need help with my pansat 2500a. im giving a reward or who ever helps me please help. my e-mail is
(S A N D O V A L 2 6 3 3 @ C O M C A S T . N E T)

jbsd
Unregistered guest
i need help with my pansat 2500a. im giving a reward or who ever helps me please help. my e-mail is
(S A N D O V A L 2 6 3 3 @ C O M C A S T . N E T)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Sale your Pansat 2500A if you don't know how to use it and buy a good one with easy set up like Colsat 5000

Username: Ariza700

Markham, On Canada

jpear,
if 01 is active than what should i put in for key 00 ?
Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 26
the key that starts with 2c, from my above post

Username: Syd

Toronto

guys u gotta help me out here i got fortec star free to air its just gone blank, i need to get it up cz im cricket freak but couldn't get dishnetwork key help me out plllllllllll

Username: Countrytheater

Post Number: 3
Is there anyone out there that can help me? I have an old Pansat 2100a that I would like to put on DN, but I can not find any bin files for it. Is it possible?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
Dishnetwork
N2
NOW (active)
00:FB D9 F2 D9 D6 C9 EF 7A
01:57 AD 32 24 67 42 6C E6

Unregistered guest
is there a way to getr nagra2 or 1 for free

Unregistered guest
anyone here that can help me to get nagra 1 or 2
my e-mail is sandoval2633*comcast.net *=@

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
J Pear..i did turn on 22khz setting for one satellite on my fortec...still having the same problem..if u can help or any other idea..i will be very Thankful to you.

Username: Ariza700

Markham, On Canada

Post Number: 2
Technical Gurus,
I have just upgraded my Ariza 700 with the latest files and keys. For some reason on all channels it says "downloding the data" it goes to 500% than I get the pics for few mins and than the pics goes away with error "Bad scrambeld channel"
Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us