RE:FORTECSTAR ULTRA LIFETIME

PATRICK1966
Unregistered guest
HELLO. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO WILL BUY A DEAD FORTECSTAR ULTRA LIFETIME (HALF PANAL) OR TRADE IN FOR AN ALTERNATE RECEIVER?

Bronze Member
Username: Erichu10

Los Angeles, California Usa

Post Number: 16
I will pay $20 or you can trade grand new Viewsat pay me more $100, or either Viewsat Extreme or Colsat 5000 pay addtional $125

PATRICK1966
Unregistered guest
HELLO. I HAVE TWO FORTECSTAR ULTRA LIFETIME RECEIVERS (HALF PANEL)NON-OPERATIONAL.CAN YOU GIVE ME A DEAL ON THE C**LSAT 5000?

Bronze Member
Username: Erichu10

Los Angeles, California Usa

Post Number: 18
I just want to try the JTAG that's it. I only need 1. Your choice sale it to me with $20.00; trade get Viewsat Platinum pay additional $100, or either Viewsat Extreme/C**lsat 5000 pay additional $125. Remember I will buy for you brand new not USED. If you live in LA or OC if not then forget about what I just said before!

Bronze Member
Username: Whatzzzuppp

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 25
anybody can help on the fortecstar cause i lost some channels

adamzoz@hotmail.com

Bronze Member
Username: Whatzzzuppp

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 26
any idea how to get these channels back
if yes, please feel free 2 send me message. thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in advance

Unregistered guest
Delete all channels on your Fortec and do a sat scan and they will come back.

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 174
I have a great channel list with almost 1,000 channels for pansats and fortecs. it has all the channels again, and a lot of locals i myself have never had before. let me know, tim

Bronze Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 57
Tim,
How up-to-date is your list and did you use Channel Master or GTools?

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 627
Tim sells the same free files and lists that all the sites have...in fact Tim is sort of a newbie...I see his posts at various sites and he's asking some newbie questions..he's just an entepreMANURE...LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 58
Too funny! LK

I was just curious. Didn't know he was selling a list that anyone (with a little time and dedication can creat). I've already have a list. I update this thing once a month or when needed. But I read his post and curiosity got into me!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us