Need Help fpr Pansat 2700A

Username: Kingyousuf

Post Number: 1
Hi guys I am new here. I have a pansat2700a with bell expressvu.

i was getting all the channels until few days ago like the rest. I am confused by reading all those threads.

I am getting the blank screen and sometimes it will say "downloading 10% etc..)

I dont know what to do.
I dont know which file is dowloaded currently.

I have dual LNB....

Can i get what and where to get the files and what and where i can get the keys to enter in Nagravision 2... 0901 -00 and 0901- 01

Do i need to do anything else???

Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Ajb

Post Number: 21
yousuf,
pansat2700a--- 143 fix.zip autoroll that is the latest fix. go to dssrookie.com.forum upper lefthand corner,file section,pansat
good luck......

Anonymous

no i think 143will kills your receiver!
dont try it!

Bronze Member
Username: Ajb

Post Number: 23
that is clone fix

Username: Nrb856

Post Number: 4
yousuf,
I have a pansat 2700A and using BL143 file and works great. This is not for a clone.

Username: Freshbadboy

how do you know if your receiver is a clone or not??? what is a clone???

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 553
clone = to copy...its a very common used word in the English language ...so a "clone" is a copy...not genuine...sometimes will have inferior parts etc..I haven't seen any Pansat 2700 clones, but many Pansat 2500 clones..

mo money ...thought I told U to read at dsstester and dsscommunity if U want to learn this hobby..

BL bin 143 works great on the 2700...

0901 is Bev Provider..if U want the keys for that U must download a file key grabber like Keymaster 2.0 because sites cannot keep up with posting Bev keys because they change so often (daily or more)..keymaster is availble at dsscommunity in the Pansat files area..

tho
Unregistered guest
Confirm: 143 works great on 2700A. Have had it since the 1st hour it was out. I do not think mine is a clone. The seller says it is NOT, guaranteed.

Post Number: 2
Hi i downloaded the BIN 143 and dowloaded it to my receiver via GT loader.

my receiver was on and it said 100% on the receiver and it saved.

i then did factory setting and re did the blind scan for both Nimic 1.3 and Nimic 2.0

i then entered some keys in nagravision 0901 -00 and 0901-01

Still does not work......

can i get the file and the full instructions and do i need a set of keys??????????

Anonymous

HI.
Every two minutes my image goes out on my Pansat and a message come on: Wait For Picture!![Downing 0%]

It downloads up to like 400% then the image comes back, then it goes out and re-does the same thing every 2 minutes or 1.

Help please!

Silver Member

Post Number: 554
You..Do NOT reset factory settings AFTER U upload 143, do it before U upload 143..then click on "set default key" OPTION on the screen( menu-parental control- 2nd pin 0000 etc)...then scan for DN E7 and E 6/8 and then scan the Bev birds N 1-3 and N 2 ...now put on a Bev channel and let the keys roll until its done...then put on DN channel and let the keys roll again for dishnet...now U should have both DN and Bell working..

Worse case scenario U will have to manually input Bev keys into 0901 Nagra 2, not Nagra1 ..

Anonymous

Yousuf, set your defaut keys.
menu
parental controll
default key -enter this

Silver Member

Post Number: 555
How to Change keys ...DN and Bev

For All Pansats

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Press menu button on your remote:

#1 Go to parental control...

#2 Go down to "second pin" option & enter 0000

#3 Then go to nagravision and select it by pressing ok button on your remote...

#4 In Nagravision window you should be in the box that is Entitled "Provider ID"...scroll to the right (press right arrow button on remote) until it switches to Dishnetwork (00 01)

#5 Now In Nagravision window go down (press down arrow on remote) to the box that contains "00" entitled "Key Number"

#6 While in the box (highlighted "Key Number") that contains "00", scroll to the right until you see nagravision 2 at the top left of your screen

#7 While in Nagravision2 you should still be in "Key Number" box and the number in that same box should be "00"...this is for Key 00

#8 Scroll down (press down arrow on remote) to key data and enter the new supplied key for 00 (within this site is the key change for Nagravision2)..take note on how to enter letters in the lower portion of the screen (ex. letter E=FAV button on remote)

#9 Once key is edited select OK button on your remote (OK-STORE confirmation blinks twice in lower right of screen)

#10 go back to the "00" box and move one click to the right which should take you to "01"..this is to edit the "01" key

#11 Follow Steps 8 & 9 above (this time enter key data for key 01 instead of 00)

#12 Click exit and click ok or yes to save changes then exit all the way out and you should be watching tv

Note: For Bev keys, at step #4 change Provider ID to 09 01

Anonymous

HI.
Every two minutes my image goes out on my Pansat 2700A and a message come on: Wait For Picture!![Downing 0%]

It downloads up to like 400% then the image comes back, then it goes out and re-does the same thing every 2 minutes or 1.

Help please!

Silver Member

Post Number: 556
Read my post above...what the hell do U think we are talking about!

Bell ExpressVu (Last Update: 2006/02/05 8:00 pm EST)
Key 0: 19 E8 A2 72 4C B4 E6 8F 21 74 FF 3C AE E5 86 05
Key 1: 8B 9A 52 F4 EF C8 1D 29 BE 91 B4 74 A5 CE D6 95 Active

DishNetwork (Last Update: 2006/02/03 15:35 EDT)
Key 0: 9E 5B 7A 77 C0 FE 91 CA 4D 2A DC 33 D4 CD E3 75
Key 1: FB D9 F2 D9 D6 C9 EF 7A 57 AD 32 24 67 42 6C E6 Active

Landon
Unregistered guest
Bin 143 works great on BEV. The only thing that doesn't work so well is the EPG. From what I have read, the EPG on Dishnet works geat. Anyone know how to get the EPG on BEV working good? Is this just something that will improve as bins improve? BTW, for those of you out there who are busting your nuts for all the newbies, it's appreciated, even though no one else seems to say thanks!

Post Number: 3
Ok, LK so I reset the factory setting FIRST. Then download the BIN 143. Can i get the link for that file directly so i am downloading the correct file????

Then I load the BIN 143 file and then then click on "set default key" OPTION on the screen( menu-parental control- 2nd pin 0000 etc)...then scan for DN E7 and E 6/8

Now 1 question!!! from where can you set the default key?????do you set it to "ON"????

Then scan DN e7 and e6/8 what is that??? Dish neet??
ifso , i dont have that do i still do that or just skip to scan the Bev birds N 1-3 and N 2?? is that for BEELL????what BEV????

Finally then i can enter those codes in Nagravisoion 2 right??????0901--00 and 0901--01???

Thanks for the HELP!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 559
"Set factory settings" is an option again in the menu...its NOT a bin or file...and U can skip that part, if U want..

Receiver Configuration set up

With the Receiver unplug

1. Connecting all the RCA cable from the TV to the receiver, and connect RG-6 Cable to the receiver, then
Plug in power cord on the receiver.

2. You should see the Language Menu on the TV screen, select English.

3. "CAS SYSTEM" set up, just following the 3A, 3B and 3C steps

3A). Press menu, scroll down to select Parental Control then press OK.
3B). Scroll down to PIN #2, then enter you 4 digits password.0000
If you enter correct PW, it will take you into the CAS SYSTEM menu windown.
3C). In the CAS SYSTEM menu, scroll down to SET DEFAULT KEY, then press OK. Then exit to main menu page.

In the future; if you have to edit the Dishnet key, just following the step #3 to get into the CAS SYSTEM menu,to edit the key go here..

IF U do NOT have Dishney 110-119 (Echo 7-6/8) satellites and LNB's aimed at those satellites, then NO U do NOT need to scan those satellite

Bev = BELL = 82W AND 91W satellites = nimiq 2 and Nimiq 1 and 3 = Bell express venue Canadian sat TV

what LNB's on your dish are they aimed at?...bell or dishnet (DN)?...U have to aim your dish at specific satellites to get any of these ..

I hope U have a roof dish ...and LNB aimed at satellites...and receiver configured also..

scan the satellites U have your roof dish LNB's aimed at...then watch TV..

thanks LK your the best

I will try this at home

so i set factory reset and then plug the wires and install the bin 143..... and then scan the nag 2 for nimic 1.3 and 2 right and enter the codes.....

this should to it???

I dont know how the LNb are installed but all i know it was working before and i was getting the international channels too, i have 2 LNB..,.,,

Username: Freshbadboy

Post Number: 5
LK you really don't have to be so offensive all the time!!!
>>>mo money ...thought I told U to read at dsstester and dsscommunity if U want to learn this hobby..

Anyhow, I don't really want to get into a warfare with you or anybody else on this board, because I am here to seek help from knowledgable people like yourself and learn rather than get angry, frustrated, and gain nothing.

I have been reading for 2 days now (from dsscommunity, and I have even thanked you on the forum there for directing me to that site) and I just had this question about clones that I haven't seen answered elsewhere. Can a clone of the Pansat2700a be called a Pansat2700a? or do do they usually carry a different name such as pantec (which I think is a clone of pansat)???

Also, another question that I haven't seen an answer for yet, if you load the new bin to your receiver, do you lose all the previous channels? do you have to do a scan on each sat seperately and then connect them all together afterwards?

And finally, do I need to set back to factory defaults before I input the new binary?

Again thank you all for all your help, much appreciated.

Hi, LK I have did the factory reset then,
I have downlaoded " upload-1139146112-x-87bl_060203_143_au_api.zip" file thorugh GT loader . is this the right file????

then i did the installationof the "Antenna Setup"
selected nimic 1.3 and 2.0. DO the nimic have to have specific "Diseqc" etc????

I then added the bev keys to 0901 -00 and 0901-01

then selected "set deafult keys"

but still no picture!!!!
When i go back to the nagravision 2 the keys are not the one you provided .......

WHat should i Do now??????

Silver Member

Post Number: 564
U are NOT configuring your receiver...U are NOT inputting keys correctly...I don't even know if U have a roof dish....sorry, I can't help U...U need to do some serious newbie reading!...then come back, maybe U will have a clue what U are doing..so then , maybe someone can help U..U probably don't even know what a LNB is or where your is aimed or how many U have!

Post Number: 6
I have dual LNB, it was installed by bell techs. But What i am saying is that it was working before. Until last week before the superbowl.
The Dish is attached to my house but not on the roof. but like i said before it was all working

I have did exactly what you said....

these were my steps:

1- I have reset to the factory setting,

2- Then plugged the cable and I have downlaoded this file " upload-1139146112-x-87bl_060203_143_au_api.zip" file thorugh GT loader . is this the right file????

3- then i did the installation of the "Antenna Setup"
selected nimic 1.3 scanned it and then scanned 2.0. DO the nimic have to have specific "Diseqc" etc????

4- I then added the bev keys to 0901 -00 and 0901-01 (the keys you mentioned above)

5- then selected "set deafult keys"

but still no picture!!!!
When i go back to the nagravision 2 the keys are changed.....

WHat should i Do now?????? PLEASE HELP ME LK, IM COUNTING ON YOU!!!!!

Anonymous

Hi guys...I download 143 bin. My Pansat 2700a is working but the local channels not.

Post Number: 8
hi do you do both Antenna Setup and then Blind scan ?

i did all of the above but i did not do the blind scan just antenna setup....

the keys are for Bev nagra2 right???

do i puit that in 0901--00 and 0901-01????

can i get both keys???? i have dual LNB nimic 1.3 and nimic 2

Username: Dishcrayzee

I have a Pansat 2700 and as of last night, I am missing some channels. But on my Fortec, those same channels are there and are showing up fine. Anyone have ideas on how to get them back on my Pansat 2700?

Many Thanks!

Silver Member

Post Number: 589
Joker ...does this sound familiar...U could have read this, instead of writing it all over ..

Guys,
As of this morning 2/9/06, I am not getting all the channels. There is no pattern that I can relate to in this.
Is it a key change or something else?

LK
Silver Member

Post Number: 569
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2006 - 08:58 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If U are not getting ALL the channels then fix it!...U must be lazy!

scan the satellites again...
scan TP's
recheck your antennae setting in your receiver configuration
reboot the receiver
check cable to and from LNB's

all of these things will take 1/2 hour...instead of coming here looking for magic answers, do something about it!

Username: Dishcrayzee

Sorry I didn't see the earlier post, LK

thanks for the info

wobbly
Unregistered guest
i don't know if you had the same problems as i have but i also did not think the 143 did a thing. I thought this because the screen said wait for picture like it did with the 140 after everything changed. With the 140, you would wait for the picture, it would come on, and then it would start doing it again. When i loaded up the 143, i thought it was doing the same thing as the 140. It would say wait for picture, and then i would start over and do something else to the receiver. But i decided to wait just to see the picture come on and it did, and i waited to see how long it would take for it to go off again... But it stayed on, the 143 doesn't behave like the 140; i had to wait for picture, and it stayed on.

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 173
Hello, if you are missing some channels from tp changing, i have a list for pansats and cool_sats if you need channels back and more locals

Username: Wilrod83

Stamford, Connecticut Eeuu

hi i just got a pansat 2700A i was doingo some downloads and then it stats to show some ligths in the front screen and it doesn't go on again

Username: Capljinac

William looks like your pansat need JTAG

tanks sorry guys to ask this cuestion prbably is gonna sound stupid to you but i'm new in this where do i go to put the keys manually i have a pansat 2700a

Anonymous

at home, in your back door

jajaaj funny where do i go in the receiver

Silver Member

Post Number: 598
william.. U are incredibly LAZY or STUPID!...I posted above in this thread how to change and input new keys..step by step, for a 10 year old to understand..who isn't dumb, blind or lazy! READ it Lazy!

How does if feel to be so stupid and lazy!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------

How to Change keys ...DN and Bev

For All Pansats

Press menu button on your remote:

#1 Go to parental control...

#2 Go down to "second pin" option & enter 0000

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
hi LK snd the rest thanks so much

i have learned alot from reading those DSS rookie site and with your help i have fixed my problem.

The problem was i did not do a blind scan and did not unzio the 143 bin.

Thanks now i think i am getting better at this, will soon be a pro like you all.

Landon
Unregistered guest
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that was funny.

Bronze Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 30
Thats great Yousef,
Now kick back and enjoy your tv and relax....

fearofkorn
Unregistered guest
hey guys, maybe we could sum this whole autoroll problem in one giant bold unmissable post as to the solution to this autoroll fix .....alot of people r having trouble with this one....it would really help

Silver Member

Post Number: 608
New Pansat bins released today .. with autoroll fix...go get em..they're everywhere...notice the date..11 Feb on files..

Pansat 3500 X-05BL_060211_141eubx_au_api auto fix!

Pansat 2500 X-85BL_060211_271_au_api(N) auto fix!

Pansat 2700 X-87BL_060211_144_au_api auto fix!

Username: Ticat900

help please if possible I JTAG my 2700a and that seemed successfull but still can not program it.It originally had 8888 and now its ---- (4 green bars)

Silver Member

Post Number: 617
so now use the BL 1.4 updater and upload the Pansat 2700 factory bin...thats stop those Nite rider dashing lights...then upload the new 144 autoroll bin,scan the satellites, set the default key and watch TV..and all these files/software are at dsscommunity.c*om in the Pansat section of the forums..aw well as pansat setup guide and other "how To" guides..so don't ask anymore here..

Username: Ticat900

The lites are not dashing they are solid??Does that change the situation any??here is the BL updater found at??I use the G 3.7?????

Username: Ddurbin51

Utica, Ky United States

new pansat 2700a tried to download bin file got flash fail what know

Silver Member

Post Number: 656
flash failed = defective or wrong cable or computer serial port (not USB port)...U need a null modem cable for the pansat 2700...looks identical to a straight cable..

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 389
LK have you heard anything about the new 2300a 250 bin with the audio and video not in sync?

vknike
Unregistered guest
My Pansat 2700 is dead and I need to JTAG. Can anyone tell me where can I find the instructions to do it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 681
Its all right here for the Jtag..

[link removed]#22126

MUST register first (FREE) and www.dsscommunity.c*om (remove the * in .C*OM ...here and in link above..

jkmart
Unregistered guest
here is a site to order cheap receivers:

https://www.jkemart.com/displayProductDocument.hg?productId=65&categoryId=34

Lady
Unregistered guest
Sorry, I am sure this question has been poised before...but, where would I find the download for the keymaster 2.0? Anyone?

Silver Member

Post Number: 700
[link removed]

Username: Abuashar

Hi everybody,
Today, I bought a receiver pansat 2700A and trying to setup. But I don't know where to and how to start watching the programs.
Can anybody help me? I know to handle computers though.
Thanks a lot
abuashar

Username: Chalo14in

Winnipeg, Mb Canada

hi

i bought a clone pansat2700a now i want to hook up to the tv and sohow can i do that and also download the files so that i can watch indian chanels
appericate if any one can help me

thank

frajerski
Unregistered guest
To LK,
What size of dish do you use to get BEV, I got Fortec Star 31"(80cm) in Boston on roof, clear view, with Single Digital Universal KU 0.4dB LNBF, set for +/- Az =208 Elv 38
I got a satellite finder "SF95"
I can't get signal
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us