Viewsat 2000 Factory Default hElP

Username: Toot

Sexncity

Post Number: 2
Hi everyone. I set my viewsat 2000 to factory default by mistake. I am new to this. How can I get my channels back? would I have to download a bin? and how do I know which version if I need to download any?

Grimreeper
Unregistered guest
if your box was working fine just load a channel list or do a channel scan.if it was freezing up on you then load 1045 bin

Bronze Member
Username: Satboy

Ontario

Post Number: 57
at factory default do the following
download loader 2 download file V1045 and utility file opskey hex hook up a null modem cable to a serial port on your comp the loader will tell you if you have the right port , otherwise change it until you have , with your receiver of at the back hook up your cable , then run your loader place your file v1045 and your
opskey file in the loader at the same time ,
Then place your finger on the back of the switch
and simultaniously turn it on as you hit the pc to stb button on your loader , let it finish after it says download done watch your receiver it will first say install then end then 0000 leave it alone the utility file will now start to download to your receiver wait again untill your receiver says 0000 now turn the switch of at the rear of the receiver unplug the null modem cord and receiver hook it up to your dish and tv and configure your sats then run a channel scan on each and you should be watching tv . for anyone that has a viewsat copy this and keep it

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us