Pansat2700a first time

Username: Freshbadboy

Post Number: 1
Hi all,

this is my first post so please be easy on me ;)

I had a friend who did this for me all the time, but he has left the country so I am on my own now.

I have a pansat2700a, and until about 3-4 days ago, it was working fine, and now (like many others have stated) the picture keeps going away stating "WAITING FOR PICTURE" 10%, 20%, 450%.... Generally the channels are back for few seconds and then it went back, showing same message.

The question is, I downloaded the x-87bl_060203_143_au_api.zip from some website, is this what I need to load up onto my receiver? or is there some other binary that I need? and do I need to clean the receiver from previous binaries before downloading this one?

Also, I need to use the GTRom Loader v3[1].35 [pansat2700A].exe to download it right?

Will this have the autoroll functionality? or is this another binary that I will have to download?

and finally will I lose all my programing information such as channels and favourites etc. will I have to disconnect all the satelites and start from scratch to search for channels?

Thanks a lot, and I apologize for being suck a noob, but there is a first time for everything ;)

Again thank you very much for your time and efforts.

fresh.

Post Number: 2
Ok from my short exposure to the world of satalites, I have realised that the "MAN" around here is "LK" ;)

In one of his posts he states:
"All the new Pansat autoroll bins are working ...
the 143 (2700)... "

In the second one he states:
"There are NO new keys!...DN is messing with autoroll bins..U have 2 choices..applies to all types receivers..

1..use an older bin and manually input the ACTIVE DN key ...twice

FB D9 F2 D9 D6 C9 EF 7A
57 AD 32 24 67 42 6C E6

2..use present bins and disengage the autoroll by simply renaming the satellites (Echo7 to Xcho7)

In pansat..menu - installation - edit Tp/sat
now select your sateliites and rename them..exit

Pansat has all new autoroll bins that work but need to rename the sats with the 239 pansat3500 bin..

Bev keys changing constantly..U MUST have a keymaster utility to try and keep current.....even if U have new bin!"

do I understand from this that even downloading the new binary won't fix my problem until I rename the satelites?

what and where do I get a keymaster utility that LK talks about???? Is it basically an autoroll functionality???

What advantage do I have by downloading the new bin? and if I disable the autoroll functionality by renaming the sats then what is the point of the 143?

and again, if I do download the new binary do I lose all my channels programming?

I am a noob, but I have some knowledge in computers and such, so it might not be so hard for me to understand what you boys/gals are really doing ;0) lol

hope to get a reply soon (and hopefully one from the "MAN"... i.e. "LK") :-)

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 537
welcome..First if U want to learn about this hobby, register and READ at either or both below..Use their Forums and Files...This site here is not the site for learning!

www.dsscommunity.co m
www.dsstester.co m

Keymaster and all files (143 etc) are located in the Pansat "new file releases" area of forums at dsscommunity..yes its has an "autoroll" functionality,whenever Dishnetwork changes the keys (decrypted alpha/numeric code)..Keymaster small utility .exe program picks them up as they are rolled into the data signal stream as does your FTA receiver or your plastic access card if U were a Dishnet subscriber

U are also correct about using 143 or any bin..there is no advantage to 143 now, other than ease of use..it has no new features....use whatever U want...gtrom 3.35 or many other BL (blacklist) updaters can be used to upload "bins" files.. I prefer BL V 1.4 myself..

I expect to see U at the sites I mentioned above..they are good informative friendly sites..

Post Number: 3
I am there now (dsscommunity), I hope to see you there sometime.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us